2emj5e1.jpg
who is that ?:hhh::dwillhuh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
On the iPad, it put the time/date in the top left corner so you don't have to swipe to know what time it is now.

On the X, when having music or podcasts playing they changed widget, it now has a dark overlay with white letters. Looks less busy to me. Added the emoji that you can create to look like you or whateva. Added the tape measuring app. Supposedly fixed some glitches, don't know what yet.
And on the iPhone 6?:mjcry:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it was the update to the carrier settings, but my battery life has improved by 60%? I get terrible reception at my job and my battery used to be damn near dead by the end of the day. These last couple days I've been getting home with between 50-60% left :dahell:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Maybe it was the update to the carrier settings, but my battery life has improved by 60%? I get terrible reception at my job and my battery used to be damn near dead by the end of the day. These last couple days I've been getting home with between 50-60% left :dahell:
iOS 11 was a fukking mess.

Much needed stability update. They literally couldn’t leave older iPhones like that and threw the update out for the 5s and 6 for that reason alone

sosaa

All Star
Daps
I remember updating from IOS 9 to 10 and then 11 on my 5S was the biggest motha fukkin mistake I ever made. The battery was already a piece of shyt and the phone was lagging like some shytty ass android lol.

I got the X now and currently updating to 12.. lets see how this shyt go