Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
'Invincible' live-action movie will exist separate from Amazon's animated series

I misspoke....they're doing a movie

Which I don't agree with actually, I think the movie will probably be forced and unnecessary whereas a series would be really decent but expensive IMO
I knew it was coming.

do the animation now so the audience in general can get familiar with the characters to do a live-action movie. This is how Static Shock should have been done. And The Green Lantern movie but with John Steward instead of Hal since everyone who grew up watching Justice League expected John.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I knew it was coming.

do the animation now so the audience in general can get familiar with the characters to do a live-action movie. This is how Static Shock should have been done. And The Green Lantern movie but with John Steward instead of Hal since everyone who grew up watching Justice League expected John.

I think the timing is all fukked up.

When it's an IP the general public is pretty unfamiliar with the "small screen" material has usually gone on for years and years before they get a "big screen" adaptation. And if you are going to make it independent of the cartoon then it's going to create a divide. You are trying to migrate TV viewers into movie viewers and vice versa. If they are separate nobody is happy :unimpressed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they’re both a little overrated tbh. I like both but currently they are getting carried but the hype of the layman not being used to gore in these superhero IPs. Both very shock value dependent. Like I enjoyed Invincible but a ton of the hype I’ve been seeing it based solely on people being shook

Basically. Invincible uses George R.R. Martin's method of engaging the reader or viewer(in this case) through subverting their expectations. The fact that it's also animated works in it's favor as well as most people still aren't used to seeing so much gore in an American cartoon.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does everything have to turn into a pissiing contest with the <<<>>>>> shyt? Just enjoy both and appreciate them for what they are.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
invincible
punisher
preacher

the boys

everything else (including MCU)..

if jupiters legacy is like the comic then it may go right below punisher, but i need another season to rate it

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The further I step away from this show the more I realise it's just some cac wet dream I've never read the comics but I hear it's even worse than the show. I honestly might have to start fukking with it on my coli hotep shyt.

All the black characters are hoes
Blonde hair blue eyes characters op
Small Asian woman is the cacs attack dog