Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
They've changed the timeline of events, got rid of a bunch of characters and gave tertiary characters more screen time than is relevant. Eve for example is really a pov character until after this arc. Good news though, Samson is actually getting screen time. I think he's been conscious in almost as much tv episodes as comics issues by now. He definitely has more lines.

There should've been more world building in these first 2 episodes. The lack of it slows things down and makes this world seem smaller than it really is or should be. Season 2 is mid so far and a months long wait for the rest of the season will be annoying. I'll wait till it all drops.
I unfortunately couldn't help myself and ended up reading the comics after S1. And yeah, you're right. Considering where the story should be heading ultimately, the scope and scale seems limited.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
She's a slut cause she said that she and Immortal are together? :dwillhuh:

She's a slut cuz she said that Rex was using "inappropriate language for the workplace" while she and her duplicates are engaging in inappropriate behavior in the workplace by getting they backs blown out in said workplace :ufdup:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Atom Eve's dad is still an a$$hole.
His goofy ass threw away a golden apple in the name of being a Man lmaoo
Sins of the father weighing heavy on Mark. Cecil needs to be helping out with college with all the work Mark is putting in.
cecil will put Mark in an uncomfortable situation that fukks with his morals and Mark will start to look at him as the opps, go rogue, and find more similarity with his pops — possibly aligning with him

but..
that opening scene was definitely an alternative universe, so maybe that might not happen

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I wonder if they'll address why it plays out differently here. What's the difference between the Marks?
Yeah, I was talking about this with someone else. An explanation as simple as those Marks being raised as a Viltrimite supremacist from the beginning, Omni Man indoctrinating Marks and Debbies from the start, or maybe Marks never had friends or normal human lives. I think evil Invincible is cool and shyt but it's strange to think he had the same journey but then the majority of the time he sides with Omni Man dooming his friends and earth for some aliens he's never met.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, I was talking about this with someone else. An explanation as simple as those Marks being raised as a Viltrimite supremacist from the beginning, Omni Man indoctrinating Marks and Debbies from the start, or maybe Marks never had friends or normal human lives. I think evil Invincible is cool and shyt but it's strange to think he had the same journey but then the majority of the time he sides with Omni Man dooming his friends and earth for some aliens he's never met.
The Viltrumite empire has technology that’s way more advanced than what we have on Earth and could improve the quality of life for us. Plus his dad has always been his hero and seemed like he knew what was right. It’s not that crazy to think that other versions of him would just believe that listening to his dad would be the best thing for everyone.