Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This nxgga shamelessly dropping spoilers...

I'm trying not to be that guy but I promise yall nxggas I will get you banned from this thread if you don't stop

90% of us haven't read the comics you ole miserable "look at me i know what's gonna happen :gladbron:" ass cacs.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on this, the next time it happens, Imma just have to tag a mod.

Cause yall know what you doing and you doing it on purpose.
I aint spoil shyt. Nolan literally came back this episode. The episode starts off with Invincible fighting a war against a resistance :russ: this all happened in the first 5 mins of the season.

I'm a cac now:pachaha:

Daps
I aint spoil shyt. Nolan literally came back this episode. The episode starts off with Invincible fighting a war against a resistance :russ: this all happened in the first 5 mins of the season.

I'm a cac now:pachaha:

Invincible War?
Other hero teams?

Keep playing cac and watch what happens. :sas2:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Invincible War?
Other hero teams?

Keep playing cac and watch what happens. :sas2:
Other hero teams where briefly mentioned season 1, during hero try outs. And again Invincible monologued about going to war with Earth, the first 5 mins of this season. It was mentioned ago when that brainy nikka talked about most Nolan & Mark interactions ended with them ruling the world.

Tag them mods, I'm ready🦹‍♂️

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
solid first episode. Wanted them to release the first three in one batch but I read they’re splitting this szn into two halves

We getting three more episodes every Friday then we’ll wait for the remaining four next year

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Will watch this after the Colorado game.

Spent the 2nd half watching that AOT finale

Prolly should have watched this first