Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

Just demonic from the start huh

Multiverse Mark and his dad on demon time. Not gonna kill you, just paralyze you :demonic:

Good to have the show back. One of the few animated series that is more than 30 minutes, so they are able to cover a lot of ground in each episode. Voice cast stays killing it. Invincible just got back on the job and already made an arch-enemy :bryan:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm surprised they revealed so early that

Atom Eve can't die

It's an extremely relevant plot point in the comic that isn't revealed until the very end of it

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did, subtly at the very beginning with the neck snap

That part wasn't in the comic IIRC
But they didn't :skip: she told Mark "you're gonna have to kill me" and he says "you know I'll never do that" and breaks her spinal cord paralyzing her, Nolan says "I know that was hard for you" and he goes "no it wasn't I didn't kill her just paralyzed her" to which Nolan replies "oh so that's what you were practicing on those protestors last week". No where in that scene did they hint at your spoiler lol. I finished the comic a while ago too but they are speeding things up at least I think lol did Angstrom show up this soon :jbhmm:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But they didn't :skip: she told Mark "you're gonna have to kill me" and he says "you know I'll never do that" and breaks her spinal cord paralyzing her, Nolan says "I know that was hard for you" and he goes "no it wasn't I didn't kill her just paralyzed her" to which Nolan replies "oh so that's what you were practicing on those protestors last week". No.qjwre in that scene did they hint at your spoiler lol. I finished the comic a while ago too but they are speeding things up at least I think lol did Angstrom show up this soon :jbhmm:
Fair enough, I thought they were saying that he was paralyzing her because of that fact, misinterpreted it