Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they didn't :skip: she told Mark "you're gonna have to kill me" and he says "you know I'll never do that" and breaks her spinal cord paralyzing her, Nolan says "I know that was hard for you" and he goes "no it wasn't I didn't kill her just paralyzed her" to which Nolan replies "oh so that's what you were practicing on those protestors last week". No where in that scene did they hint at your spoiler lol. I finished the comic a while ago too but they are speeding things up at least I think lol did Angstrom show up this soon :jbhmm:
Saw the spoiler before the edit and had the :beli:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haven't watched the new ep yet, between this, Gen V, Loki, and throw in Found and The Irrational, there are some nice shows on right now.

Edit: shyt, forgot about Doom Patrol

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They really not bringing in the other hero teams. I wonder how they're going to do the Invincible War. I don't remember things happening before Nolan came back and they fukkery from his new situation :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm surprised at how smoothly they are jumping into the comic but I shouldn't be b/c 1st season was so damn good. This is how you tell a multiverse story Marvel/Dr. Strange MOM. Animation has always been the only option when telling these stories. shyt is about to get real when you know who shows up.:sas2:

Daps
They really not bringing in the other hero teams. I wonder how they're going to do the Invincible War. I don't remember things happening before Nolan came back and they fukkery from his new situation :mjlol:

This nxgga shamelessly dropping spoilers...

I'm trying not to be that guy but I promise yall nxggas I will get you banned from this thread if you don't stop

90% of us haven't read the comics you ole miserable "look at me i know what's gonna happen :gladbron:" ass cacs.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on this, the next time it happens, Imma just have to tag a mod.

Cause yall know what you doing and you doing it on purpose.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So how come he got all marked up by the Maulers putting hands and feet on him but not from the explosion? :jbhmm:
Really? He can get his ass beat but he's...

invincible-title.gif