Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They dedicated what feels like an entire episode to those blue clones and inter-dimensional travel then decided to never mention any of it again. Anybody else remember that? They keep showing things which feel like major plot points then they just move on like it never happened.

I'm pretty sure it will come back into play at some point but as someone who didn't read the comics the pacing can feel really weird and this lame ass release schedule doesn't help either.

I was sitting at the start of this one trying to remember what happened in episode 4 and
why Omni Man wasn't there. At this rate that kid is probably gonna age in real time:pachaha:

It’s because of the voice actors.

They got HIGH PROFILE actors to do the voices of major characters.

It's too EXPENSIVE to have them in every episode.

Sterling K Brown for example is the voice actor of the Kang breh, he isn't going to be cheap.

It's the same reason why the ANIMATION has got WORSE too.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I never expect nothing coming either except for when these comic book ignorant fools come in here purposely spoiling stuff.

I didn't know nothing about the second son apparently being the "Gohan" of the series until somebody spoiled it. I want to say it was some fool ass white boy purposely ruining it but these negroes do this mess nowadays too. It's sick

I don't know anything besides that but I didn't want to know anything at all.
Who said that spoilered shyt. They trolling. Mark is more that than anyone.

And I don't remember prime Kate getting bodied that hard in the comics.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They dedicated what feels like an entire episode to those blue clones and inter-dimensional travel then decided to never mention any of it again. Anybody else remember that? They keep showing things which feel like major plot points then they just move on like it never happened.

I'm pretty sure it will come back into play at some point but as someone who didn't read the comics the pacing can feel really weird and this lame ass release schedule doesn't help either.

I was sitting at the start of this one trying to remember what happened in episode 4 and
why Omni Man wasn't there. At this rate that kid is probably gonna age in real time:pachaha:

It’s because of the voice actors.

They got HIGH PROFILE actors to do the voices of major characters.

It's too EXPENSIVE to have them in every episode.

Sterling K Brown for example is the voice actor of the Kang breh, he isn't going to be cheap.

It's the same reason why the ANIMATION has got WORSE too.
Nah, the show is just accurate to the source material. Let it play out

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wonder who will save Rex.
I think that in the comics it was Brit and they're pretty cheap with using characters have their own comics (Brit, Techjacket, Savage Dragon, SuperPatriot, etc).
I never was a big fan of superpatriot but I read brit, techjacket and savage dragon (shyt was long asf tho) and all of them were :ohlawd:

It's weird that they are doing the donald storyline without brit because IIRC that plotline was intertwined with brit, so maybe he will show up at some point, I think kirkland owns the rights to him