Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nah if I remember Amazon said prime video ads is the tier you get with Prime now
Yep

I fukking despise their excuse of using the money you have to pay for no ads for better content

Gtfoh...you already charge 150 after taxes for prime you greedy fukks

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Dumbass Kate didnt have a spare one of herself tucked away not attending the fukkery? :stopitslime:

Episode was fire.
Yeah she wild for that, that would def be a wfh mission if I had her powers

edit:And I damn sure wouldn't be pulling up barehanded wearing no protection but spandex:mjtf:
Katie might have to hold this L:snoop:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Those deaths were fukkin brutal gotdamn

Damn. This return episode was violent violent.

One good thing of never having read the source material, i did not see those deaths coming

Welll.....I guess this is their answer to the old "Why didn't Ant-Man just crawl up inside Thanos" question. :damn:

What's funny is, half way through I was thinking "Why would they come back with a FILLER epsisode like this?"
Then, when the Lizard League showed up, I was thinking "Oh great, COBRA Commander is here now" :hhh:

Let's just say, I did not predict where this episode was heading.

Daps
Damn. This return episode was violent violent.

One good thing of never having read the source material, i did not see those deaths coming

I never expect nothing coming either except for when these comic book ignorant fools come in here purposely spoiling stuff.

I didn't know nothing about the second son apparently being the "Gohan" of the series until somebody spoiled it. I want to say it was some fool ass white boy purposely ruining it but these negroes do this mess nowadays too. It's sick

I don't know anything besides that but I didn't want to know anything at all.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I never expect nothing coming either except for when these comic book ignorant fools come in here purposely spoiling stuff.

I didn't know nothing about the second son apparently being the "Gohan" of the series until somebody spoiled it. I want to say it was some fool ass white boy purposely ruining it but these negroes do this mess nowadays too. It's sick

I don't know anything besides that but I didn't want to know anything at all.
Haha yea it's why i barely even venture into this thread and just scroll all the way down to the reply box.

Before i used to at least skim responses for this discourse on a specific ep, but then several pages back, some doofus casually revealed a significant late-series spoiler about Atom Eve, bc he thought a recent ep spilled the beans earlier.

So his spoiler for that ep was actually him talking about the end game spoiler :snoop:

At that point i was like nah i'm good on clicking on anything spoilers :hubie:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Bro gonna drop out of college and break up with his GF to raise that kid.

Rudy can’t catch a break lmaooo

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
They dedicated what feels like an entire episode to those blue clones and inter-dimensional travel then decided to never mention any of it again. Anybody else remember that? They keep showing things which feel like major plot points then they just move on like it never happened.

I'm pretty sure it will come back into play at some point but as someone who didn't read the comics the pacing can feel really weird and this lame ass release schedule doesn't help either.

I was sitting at the start of this one trying to remember what happened in episode 4 and
why Omni Man wasn't there. At this rate that kid is probably gonna age in real time:pachaha:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I wonder who will save Rex.
I think that in the comics it was Brit and they're pretty cheap with using characters have their own comics (Brit, Techjacket, Savage Dragon, SuperPatriot, etc).
Spoiler tags all thru the thread and you just come in babbling :what:

2078772b-75d2-4b65-b342-4046aa7adbcc_text.gif