Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anyone watch Blue Eye Samurai's beautiful animation and wonder why this show's animation is subpar in comparison and why it still takes them so long to produce it? :yeshrug:
Im watching blue eye for the first time right now and I don't feel that way at all, completely different styles.

Invincible reminds me more of 90s era action cartoons and with the VA choices I'm pretty sure that's on purpose.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Not why. It was done on purpose. The writer strike was just this summer. They dont animate that quick

Kirkman:
"…this is something that we’ve done with every season of The Walking Dead, and I think narratively, it’s kind of cool to have that pause to digest what you’ve just experienced. And when you see Episode 4 of Season 2, you may need a break. It’s a big episode. It’s definitely a mid-season finale kind of episode. And with everything going on in that time of year with Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and a lot of family time, I think a lot of shows get lost in the shuffle there, and so I think it’s good to take a pause. And narratively, it’s gonna make things hit a little bit harder. And people will know what I’m talking about when the season launches."
Wow you talking about out of touch, these execs really don’t have a idea of what they are doing, the walking dead is 20+ episodes and even if the shorten it to 12-15 it’s still more than this show. Not to mention that theory is bs in this day in age on a fukking streaming service

The idea that I need a break after 4 episodes is ridiculous, the show just started picking up steam. They going to kill all of their momentum doing this dumb shyt.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow you talking about out of touch, these execs really don’t have a idea of what they are doing, the walking dead is 20+ episodes and even if the shorten it to 12-15 it’s still more than this show. Not to mention that theory is bs in this day in age on a fukking streaming service

The idea that I need a break after 4 episodes is ridiculous, the show just started picking up steam. They going to kill all of their momentum doing this dumb shyt.
Kirkman did the same stuff on Walking Dead. This video explains how their mid season finales and not returning to certain characters for multiple episodes pissed off the fans because they were cheap tricks:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He did the same stuff on Walking Dead. This video explains how their mid season finales and not returning to certain characters for multiple episodes pissed off the fans because they were cheap tricks:

:picard: I quit the walking dead after like season 4 because I got tired of the bait and switch bs and knew they didn’t have a real ending setup. I could see they was just stringing us along. But good lord the way they handled the Glenn fake out death was extremely disrespectful. That’s the worst shyt I have ever seen

Daps
:picard: I quit the walking dead after like season 4 because I got tired of the bait and switch bs and knew they didn’t have a real ending setup. I could see they was just stringing us along. But good lord the way they handled the Glenn fake out death was extremely disrespectful. That’s the worst shyt I have ever seen

You talking about when he was under the dumpster? :mjlol: :pachaha:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This show has WAY too many storylines going on at once..I know they comeback to it eventually, but cot damn.