All Star
Daps
power-rangers-trakeena.gif

trakeena-battle-armor.gif

main-qimg-95d99ee4cc83d13f420f0686854f3c42

QBN

All Star
Daps
The Viltrumites seem truly invincible. Like Superman but without the Kryptonite weakness. Very curious to see how they can be defeated, since no one has even stood a chance. Mark is only half Viltrumite; hard to see how he can stop a whole empire by himself. Very intrigued, but this season break is :what:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
FInished the 2nd season.
It was great, but somebody really needs to teach Mark how to fight :gucci: how is your name Invincible but you get your ass beat every ep?
Him taking all those ass beatings and still being back to fight again is a testament that he's just that :manny: The name is Invincible, not Unfukkwittable:lolbron:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
These episodes been mid af

If I gotta Watch the Asian broad all :mjcry:one more god damn time:camby:
On top of the fact I hate the multiverse introduction, the mom is a drag on every episode and all her dialogue is trite shyt we've seen a million times before.

In fact, all the non superpowered storylines can go.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Writers strike breh...:snoop:
Not why. It was done on purpose. The writer strike was just this summer. They dont animate that quick

Kirkman:
"…this is something that we’ve done with every season of The Walking Dead, and I think narratively, it’s kind of cool to have that pause to digest what you’ve just experienced. And when you see Episode 4 of Season 2, you may need a break. It’s a big episode. It’s definitely a mid-season finale kind of episode. And with everything going on in that time of year with Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and a lot of family time, I think a lot of shows get lost in the shuffle there, and so I think it’s good to take a pause. And narratively, it’s gonna make things hit a little bit harder. And people will know what I’m talking about when the season launches."

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk these mfs man :beli: I already pay for Prime but I’m pirating this shyt anyway when they finally pull their heads out their asses. How you split a season that’s only 8 eps after all this time, and can’t even say when the second half is coming out