Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This show has WAY too many storylines going on at once..I know they comeback to it eventually, but cot damn.
They are also fragmented
The first episode with that girl that got powers was a kid then grew up being able to manipulate matter.
She was cool but then disappeared & then came back & now I’m confused as to how she even fits into the story

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They are also fragmented
The first episode with that girl that got powers was a kid then grew up being able to manipulate matter.
She was cool but then disappeared & then came back & now I’m confused as to how she even fits into the story
The Atom Eve episode was actually a special, not the first episode of S2.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it was not. Arcs were repetitive as hell.
If you've read the whole series then I don't see how you can say that. The story went off in crazy directions that you couldn't have predicted. The only repetitive thing about it was
people surviving injuries that should've killed them

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Amazon fumbling this series makes no fukking sense to me.

Took them forever to release a hilariously short season that had to be delayed a bunch of times, including mid season.

And how in the name of fukk animation continues to be pedestrian is :mindblown: they have all the money in the world and they couldn't get people that can actually animate dope shyt? :why: :pacspit:

This is the type of problems you get with second tier anime studios that have like 1% of the budget Amazon could afford for this :dead:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Took them forever to release a hilariously short season that had to be delayed a bunch of times, including mid season.

And how in the name of fukk animation continues to be pedestrian is :mindblown: they have all the money in the world and they couldn't get people that can actually animate dope shyt? :why: :pacspit:

This is the type of problems you get with second tier anime studios that have like 1% of the budget Amazon could afford for this :dead:

This is not how it works bruh...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

To be fair, anime studios treat their animators like slaves.

Season 3 can't be ran like this or ppl will lose interest. They may even lose interest after season 2 cuz I'm not seeing how they end 2 w/o a big cliffhanger. This shyt is a turn off. RT Mark should've had his reunion at the end of episode 2. Get that bullshyt out the way so that hating ass multiverse nikka can cause fukkery while Mark's recovering from his ass whooping on planet aNatmek.