Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the brief allen segment was the only thing I’ve enjoyed so far…I was excited when the fake cliffhanger ending came on like “damn that was a great ep”…my heart actually sank when I realized there was still about 30 minutes left…so far this wasn’t worth the overextended hiatus…I really don’t care about too many of the side characters anymore…eve is cool and I’m curious to see how they’re going to fully reintroduce the pops and what his plans are…even his reveal at the end of the last ep brought about nothing from me…to add insult to injury the next ep will be the last one until who knows fukking when in 2024

damn they hooked me right back in with just one ep…I will now kindly stfu and patiently wait for whenever they drop the next 4 eps.:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? You thought Omni Mane wasn't gonna fukk on something?:shaq:

kGoDolC.gif

oh god—I’m out. :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Why not just wear a bracelet that says "OG"? Such a stupid problem to keep running into. :ohlawd:

By equally looking down on each other? :why:
Last season they told Robot "It never ends well" if they are able to actually identify the original. That says to me that this has happened before, probably several times, and the "newer" clone usually ends up killing the older one.