Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When that thick Viltrumite that Nolan ran threw in the cave
Cyberpunk-Dame
came back at the end of the fight holding his guts in and blew Omni's back out I was like
Jesus-Christ

Still stuck on stupid after "Read my books". There better be some useful info and not just some dedications to his family at the end of them.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The anination stepped up between Eps 1 and 2 to Eps 3 and 4. You can really tell with Mark's mom.

And as much as they showed her crying and grieving it really made me feel empathy for her situation. But I agree, way too much air time for her.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The anination stepped up between Eps 1 and 2 to Eps 3 and 4. You can really tell with Mark's mom.

And as much as they showed her crying and grieving it really made me feel empathy for her situation. But I agree, way too much air time for her.

I gotta say that I'm surprised so many people feel this way. I was left wanting a deeper exploration of her memories with Nolan. He must have been blowing her shyt out in ways that no other human has ever experienced. Homie could fly up above NYC the goat and throat fukk his wife and I'm sure he did. That has to be in the back of her mind. Miss me with the BOOM, BAM, ZAP. Lettuce marinate in her mind so that we may know exactly how Nolan turned her out.

:takedat: