Invasion begins 10.22.21 on Appletv+ (War chests should count for something)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight, so binged season 1 again

It’s actually a good show but maybe it’s how it’s directed. There are so many dead spots in some episodes it’s like wtf. Like shyt is purposely dragged out especially anything with those annoying ass kids

First episodes were definitely a drag… especially dealing with chick and her dumbass family. Some shyt is funny but sometimes it’s annoying especially with that lil boy and the mom.

But it’s more drama than scifi.. atlest that first season was. I know they were setting up backstories, but for a show about an invasion they rarely show the invasion shyt. It’s more talking than anything and those kids except Caspar and his girlfriend are annoying af.

But one thing I noticed about the backstories is that everyone seems to have a purpose. The Japanese chick is the communicator, the Caspar kid is the controller/seer (with Trevante being his bodyguard), and the other family have the weapon needed to kill them. Second season is better but that last episode was some bullshyt. I’m expecting the next one to have more aliens and action

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, i dont see this getting a season 3.

I like how everyone stayed the same age for the past month but Casper had a huge growth spurt so now he looks like a grown man compared to the other kids. Probably why they low key wrote him out the show :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Better episode and British kids are less annoying than the other 2… but yeah, they need to stop putting the kids at the forefront of this shyt and just start showing more aliens.

I don’t see this getting a Season 3 either though.

Foundation started off slow af too but it’s a great show now. Expanse the same thing. This shyt is ass compared to both.

And they’re dragging this shyt tf out too. That entire episode was about those kids and ofcourse, it was kid shyt like arguing, their parents, etc. This shyt needs to be about less people altogether and more about the aliens.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, i dont see this getting a season 3.

I like how everyone stayed the same age for the past month but Casper had a huge growth spurt so now he looks like a grown man compared to the other kids. Probably why they low key wrote him out the show :mjlol:

BLACK KID GREW A LOT
AND SO DID THE ARAB KIDS IN AMERICA

:devil:
:evil:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This is just a poorly written soap opera with the sci-fi/alien stuff as a background.

With the way the show is marketed you're going to draw in alot of sci-fi fans, and sci-fi fans don't typically like the soap opera drama bullshyt. So who is this show for?