Invasion begins 10.22.21 on Appletv+ (War chests should count for something)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
fukk the british kids, i skip all those parts, ahmed sucks, soldier dude plot is just boring as hell even though he kinda has the most exciting angel with direct contact. Sam Neill and the japanese comms lady are the only plotlines im not falling asleep during and sam neil been in like one ep.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm gonna finish this season but this show pisses me the fukk off. The characters are too dumb.
- That little British bully destroys their only way of communication b/c he doesn't like the sounds it's making:dahell:.
- The mother finds a foreign body that might be alien related in some guy and is like
l09m8hu.gif

- The soldier finally gets makes contact with someone who speaks english and of course it's his ex :dead: so the convo goes nowhere. nikka had crazy urgency until he got on the phone with her.
- The only one with some sense is the Japanese comms engineer.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Slow burn but I like it.

in any case, there better be some great reveals coming up and not in the damn last episode.

Good luck to you breh. Reviews confirmed that the reveals are tame and there really isn't that much more in terms of Aliens being showcased.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:patrice: so bytch aint reaaly a doctor, but she doctoring and she doesnt feel like telling militrary she has 2 kid..

GV John David wife still like "fukk you" even thou its aliens invading :russ:

i think their weird britih kid storyline is the best one :manny: weird dude has super powers, and the black kids keep shytting on the fake bully bruv