Introducing Drew Walls, the new social media sensation

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this might be low key the funniest shyt I done seen in a minute. This nikka made a video of him getting cooked on the court, making 2 weak ass chest passes, then buying himself roses and going home to sit by himself and stare into the abyss :dead:

Dudes are copycatting that independent, healing, self-reliant girl aesthetic (which appeals to femcels, single women who just got dogged out, etc) but it just comes across as weird for a grown man to most other grown men. Buying himself flowers is the dead tell. Femcels are heavy on the "I can buy myself flowers" tip.

And is that lifestyle supposed to be inspirational? None of your boys wanted to grab food or kick it after hooping? You're eating by yourself at an island countertop wearing a tie?

Brehs are cutting lage stage capitalism dystopia short films without knowing it.

Not a piece of art on the wall or nothing :mjlol:. Dudes are going for broke renting out these high rises just for a social media aesthetic.

I've seen dudes with like 11K followers posted up in LA apartments I know go for like 4-6K a month. Dudes are moving stupid out here.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk why I expected some wall art or graffiti of some sort. We're in the voyeuristic surreal narcissistic age.

s@n

All Star
Daps
he aint bothering anyone and he getting some hoes and clout

let him live
I absolutely guarantee that nikka is bothering people. Imagine trying to go about your business, potentially being in a rush, and this nikka is setting up a tripod to film his check out or back out af a space for a third time. It's ridiculous and lame.