Introducing Drew Walls, the new social media sensation

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ive seen no less than 15,000 women of all colors (white, black, asian, etc) do "get ready with me" videos and day in the life videos of
- their morning commute
- store
- gym
- night out
- etc

Not one of them got 0.01% of the backlash. let dude build a profile if thats what he wants to do

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is the main character.

Im so old but i been a gamer/comic nerd since the 90s so when the youngins say main character energy is that what they getting at? Nobody wants to be the sidekick,bad guy, bystander, etc its all about them? No wonder why so many people are lonely now

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Ive seen no less than 15,000 women of all colors (white, black, asian, etc) do "get ready with me" videos and day in the life videos of
- their morning commute
- store
- gym
- night out
- etc

Not one of them got 0.01% of the backlash. let dude build a profile if thats what he wants to do

You said it yourself, women do this. fakkits maybe. Seeing a straight man partaking in womanly activity is strange and funny.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the tips video :leon:
Really? You give a girl cash for lunch and to get her nails done before you’ve even met?

- their morning commute
- store
- gym
- night out
- etc

That’s because the get ready videos start with the girl’s in their underwear. So men enjoy that and women pay attention to the fashion.