Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
solid episode.

Sonny secretly fearing his seed gonna grow up to be him :mjcry:

Nathaniel's sword can turn people face :ohhh:

Bajie holding onto Sonny's compass and looking for a mystery woman, I don't want to speculate , but anyone else thinks this woman might turn out to be Vale?:patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
solid episode.

Sonny secretly fearing his seed gonna grow up to be him :mjcry:

Nathaniel's sword can turn people face :ohhh:

Bajie holding onto Sonny's compass and looking for a mystery woman, I don't want to speculate , but anyone else thinks this woman might turn out to be Vale?:patrice:
Left field choice could be Widow:ohhh:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
In season 1 she said something about losing her gift and Baishe had lost his saving someone:patrice:
:ohhh: that is interesting, forgot about that but still don't think it's her but I will rep you if it turns out to be true. I just think they're setting up Bajie and Sonny seeing Vale and both of them getting back to the girl they lost.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh: that is interesting, forgot about that but still don't think it's her but I will rep you if it turns out to be true. I just think they're setting up Bajie and Sonny seeing Vale and both of them getting back to the girl they lost.
Vale would be some shyt thinking about it now:ohhh:I don't want them to beef already:damn::to:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
vale grew up in the badlands tho so that wouldnt make sense. I think ol dude widow theory makes the most sense