Into the Badlands Season 2 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Show just got renewed for a 3rd season. 3rd season will be 16 episodes :blessed:
'Into the Badlands' Renewed for Supersized Season 3 at AMC
AMC finally smartened up :noah:.....more eps is concerning tho :lupe: i dont want this shyt to be a dragging mess like TWD
:mjlol: Threw a punch.. this nikka is a damn warrior monk.. He coulv'e done a lot more than throw a punch
he literally said "in another life" :dahell: clearly he not about that no more and only fights to survive.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
AMC finally smartened up :noah:.....more eps is concerning tho :lupe: i dont want this shyt to be a dragging mess like TWD

I do wonder with the increased episode count if they will split the season in 2 like they do TWD :francis:. Into the Badlands does have a big world to explore and it would help with introducing new characters/settings, etc.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I do wonder with the increased episode count if they will split the season in 2 like they do TWD :francis:. Into the Badlands does have a big world to explore and it would help with introducing new characters/settings, etc.
fuk new characters. Settings is cool (if they give them the budget) but the main core is good. Unless some die this season (even tho quinn shoulda been dead lol)....they'll definitely split the season up. If they do tho it means we wont have to wait damn near 2yrs which is cool

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
happy to see it get renewed but the added episodes in concerning just because it is AMC, but hopefully they wont meddle in things too much

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
if its not a black goon on par with ol boy (why couldnt they just be friends :mjcry:) then :camby: that shyt

I don't think that breh is done yet. :wow: I'm sure he's a depiction of Sha Wujing (Sandy) in the story, Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie double teamed him kind of like they did in his debut ep. His name is Nathaniel Moon :ohhh:Sandy's weapon is a staff with a crescent moon blade on one end. Breh probably gonna try to run the fade with Sunny again armed with a guan dao :krs:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I don't think that breh is done yet. :wow: I'm sure he's a depiction of Sha Wujing (Sandy) in the story, Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie double teamed him kind of like they did in his debut ep. His name is Nathaniel Moon :ohhh:Sandy's weapon is a staff with a crescent moon blade on one end. Breh probably gonna try to run the fade with Sunny again armed with a guan dao :krs:
he got one hand breh :francis: he done.....prolly already committed that

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Show just got renewed for a 3rd season. 3rd season will be 16 episodes :blessed:
'Into the Badlands' Renewed for Supersized Season 3 at AMC
WE DID IT!!
vDbWysp.gif

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
eh. not feeling this season as much as season 1. Some great acting here and there in this new season, but the overall storyline is russell