Into the Badlands Season 2 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They've kind of "Nerfed" the monks since last season. Last year, Sonny was no match for MK when he went Super Saiyan Black.
yea but they were just normal teens when they fought them. Them cutting them was to their advantage not the other way around. Fat dude was a monk vet. He should be able to handle himself against some normal kid monks lol

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
yea but they were just normal teens when they fought them. Them cutting them was to their advantage not the other way around. Fat dude was a monk vet. He should be able to handle himself against some normal kid monks lol

MK was totally untrained when we first saw him last season, and fighting elite clippers.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Elite clippers? :skip: You didnt see how easy them dudes been dying?

wait, wat? i dont remember him fighting elite clippers last season.

After I wrote that, I realized that I didn't quite happen the way I thought I remembered it last year. Looking back, I think MK was mainly beating up clippers in training and random Badlands gangs. So I admit it may have gotten exaggerated in my mind.

Though, I still had the impression last year that MK was an unstoppable killing machine against non-powered humans.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
IN-gif-3_zpsqpu7yoz0.gif