@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
He'll be back soon enough breh. But he'll be an emasculated shell of his former self. Cook snatched his soul. Either he makes the shytty @The Ruler 09 baiting troll threads that are so near and dear to him, and has to sit down for a month, or he has to start trying to be a legitimate poster.

u one of the lamest lil dudes on this site b, how u got mobb deep in ur avi and u think it's okay to snitch and tell on nikkas?

u gotta be a 16 yr old whiteboy

:snoop:

Now go along and get ur lil neg repping butt buddy internet "gang" to neg me for calling u a rat like u always do.

Negs won't change the fact that ur still a rat

u ratatouille ass nikka

:camby:

Last edited:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
:what:Cot dam nikka stop crying. You overly emotional over this shyt.:beli:

Oh yeah.........Negged:sas1:

I need a restraining order on this lil dude, son is obsessed.. All them lil dudes.

Nobody is emotional over here, it's just that all rats should die, if u tell on nikkas u shouldn't be breathing. point blank period.....I don't care if ur telling mama on a sibling, you'sahoeassnikka if u do sum shyt like that.

Nigs saying he tattle told on dude to the mods and got him banned and yal clapping for a rat?

It's my fault tho for even taking sum of u weird internet forum nikkas serious tho.

u run with rats too b?

:dahell:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
u one of the lamest lil dudes on this site b, how u got mobb deep in ur avi and u think it's okay to snitch and tell on nikkas?

Now go along and get ur lil neg repping butt buddy internet "gang" to neg me for calling u a rat like u always do.

u ratatouille ass nikka

Damn...why you crying like a lil baby? :scust:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
u run with snitches too?

I don't wanna stand next to someone who told on somebody

To each his/her own, if u run with rats u a he-she anyway tho

Neg nikkas that disagree with ur snitch lifestyle brehs

:manny:

Stfu. Stop your blood clot crying.

dragon-fly-jones-2-o.gif

To the bushes you go

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

u ratatouille ass nikka

Dat crackas a clown b

His whole purpose on the coli is to play hall monitor with posters that don't like his favorite rappers
KqLc81b.png

Oh...and check this thread out

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mobb...00k-and-has-1-5m-in-real-estate-usure.237106/

He claims to be a 6 figure a year earning attorney and own 1.5 million real estate :mjlol:...but doesn't even have 5 dollars to donate to the coli...a site he practically lives in...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
Dat crackas a clown b

His whole purpose on the coli is to play hall monitor with posters that don't like his favorite rappers
KqLc81b.png

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mobb...00k-and-has-1-5m-in-real-estate-usure.237106/

He claims to be a 6 figure a year earning attorney and own 1.5 million real estate :mjlol:...but doesn't even have 5 dollars to donate to the coli...a site he practically lives in..

Why are these lame nikkas attracted to me? (pause)

I'm just tryna get my daily news, music, and piff like everyone else on this site and these same 10 cacs stay stalking my rep box

I don't know u maaaaan

Go thaaaaat way

Harass men daily brehs

:scust:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dat crackas a clown b

KqLc81b.png

He claims to be a 6 figure a year earning attorney and own 1.5 million real estate :mjlol:...but doesn't even have 5 dollars to donate to the coli...a site he practically lives in...

Tony, stop being a b!tch. You sound hurt. All in your feelings. You and this @Dragonfly Jones alias sound like a couple of battered wives.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
Tony, stop being a b!tch. You sound hurt. All in your feelings. You and this @Dragonfly Jones alias sound like a couple of battered wives.

yea bro we're very sad and mad.

We heard u the first few times

Why do u think it's okay to condone snitching tho?

Thats some straight fukboi shyt bruh

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
yea bro we're very sad and mad.

We heard u the first few times

Why do u think it's okay to condone snitching tho?

Thats some straight fukboi shyt bruh
you know i understand your point i dont condone snitchin in any way shape or form:ehh:

never the less it worked out this time:mjlol::umad:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be back soon enough breh. But he'll be an emasculated shell of his former self. Cook snatched his soul. Either he makes the shytty @The Ruler 09 baiting troll threads that are so near and dear to him, and has to sit down for a month, or he has to start trying to be a legitimate poster.

This was evident even after the 4 hour ban, he came back like he had something to prove, it was all an act to show off and try show he wasn't effected by it when he was deeply lol. He was going extra hard in various threads and made that thread in the event staff dissing too. If he can't make his troll threads anymore what can he actually do? He doesn't really do much else, apart from the occasional salivating over Lupe, but he's such an attention whore I think he'd get bored with that and wanna start the usual terrible trolling. The crazy thing is he spends so much time thinking about me and trolling me when he doesn't enter my thought process when I make threads at all lol, I just make genuine threads whenever, he makes attention seeking troll threads. Sensitive E Thugs, they all need hugs lol.