@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
damn this bytch nikka @intillectual died and i didnt even get a chance to spit on his grave:mjcry:
now he is back after the mods cruel 4 hour ban:aicmon: atleast i can keep shytting on him though:banderas:

@Nomad1 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread @Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned. With the following comment: neg
9:52 AM

son u feeling the pressure of carrying the pac stanning franchise already:wow:
i know emotions were at work here your mourning his dead lifeless corpse:banderas: but your a ex gang banger u should know shyt happens...he was a nice young man:mjpls:
i'm sure you were listening to "its so hard" by boyz II men as u negged me to:mjcry:

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:patrice:In fact

free dap and rep for anybody who reps me:blessed:
image.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Free intellectual :blessed:
He'll be back soon enough breh. But he'll be an emasculated shell of his former self. Cook snatched his soul. Either he makes the shytty @The Ruler 09 baiting troll threads that are so near and dear to him, and has to sit down for a month, or he has to start trying to be a legitimate poster.