"Interscope paid me to make memes to make it seem like a rapper has a lot of buzz around them..."

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Lil pump definitely got the phony shyt going on
Never heard of this faq a month ago and now he's supposed to be the next kid in the mumble rap era
No he's not all these Broward, Florida nikkas been on and you have spaceghostpurp who laid the blue print for them

Daps
JUST PROMOTION OF IDIOCY AND BAD DECISION MAKONG. THEY DONT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS shyt. ITS JUST PROGRAMMING.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm praying he's responsible for this one.

No way an actual person made this
Bh1N59BIMAEE3I8.jpg:medium

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
As long as the entertainment business is around, there will always be a way for some marketer to pretend x commodity is hotter than it actually is. Narrative will always sell, especially among rosenberg types who are too scared to think critically. :yeshrug:
Rosenberg this, rosenburg that. fukk is up with u? How many times u gon mention him? You obsessed with him? :scust::what:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Even though this was made 3 years ago...this PBS show shows how companies weave product placement and fake "organic movements" so that kids latch on.
They break down what coli cats call "plants"...and how record labels and movie studios do it.
The "plant" shyt is real.

At one point they asked some teens what a "sellout" was, and none of them could answer.

Its really interesting...people nowadays dont know whats real and whats fake.
and they dont care.