"Interscope paid me to make memes to make it seem like a rapper has a lot of buzz around them..."

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I been telling these fools only reason these sheep hold Kendrick so high up is cuz interscope machine brainwashing you. His talent does not add up to what they trying to make him out to be. Dude is 95% interscope push 5% dumbassas who don't know music at all
Super facts

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
A lot of nikkas dont wanna accept kendrick is a fraud.
Sorry,he is.
Anyone with a certain IQ can see it.
All you have to do is contrast it.
When damn came out you saw memes but rarely any independent quotes of the lyrical content.
When 4:44 came out you probably saw all type of people on your facebook (real life) friends list posting their own personally selected quotes from the album because they were REALLY feeling what he was saying.

Also,in these times how does the most popular "conscious rapper" avoid and controversy over his lyrics.
MAYBE it's because he never really says ANYTHING. OR goes out of his way to avoid conflict with massa.
This isnt some throwback to militant rappers i grew up on. This guy is a pop rapper masquerading as a conscious rapper so he doesnt have to compete with hit making mc's that actually are more talented than him as well.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I sent this to my group text of brehs for motivational/conversational purposes and one of my nikkas actually kno breh :pachaha:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I've seen at least 30 memes about that Travis Scott & Miguel song today on twitter & instagram... this dude prolly has something to do with that

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
nuthing but 100% faxxx herrr

keep teaching them Daddy

XS6uwR.gif
The fukk?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
A lot of nikkas dont wanna accept kendrick is a fraud.
Sorry,he is.
Anyone with a certain IQ can see it.
All you have to do is contrast it.
When damn came out you saw memes but rarely any independent quotes of the lyrical content.
When 4:44 came out you probably saw all type of people on your facebook (real life) friends list posting their own personally selected quotes from the album because they were REALLY feeling what he was saying.

Also,in these times how does the most popular "conscious rapper" avoid and controversy over his lyrics.
MAYBE it's because he never really says ANYTHING. OR goes out of his way to avoid conflict with massa.
This isnt some throwback to militant rappers i grew up on. This guy is a pop rapper masquerading as a conscious rapper so he doesnt have to compete with hit making mc's that actually are more talented than him as well.

As some one who's been coming online for x amount of years I can see through alot of this bs. There is a certain flow the internet has so anything contrived stands out of place. I'll go as far as to say we helped build the online hip hop community so our understanding is different. We know first hand how this works and doesn't work. I wouldn't say that out understanding is due to intelligence. There was a point where the internet was sort of a counter culture and people would call you a nerd for going online. Rappers would deny that they went on the internet even if they did. Alot of the corporate interest wasn't there after they failed with the dot com boom, so we had free reign. At some point the music industry starting shifting online and everyone came back aboard. You had the myspace era and things started to change drastically. I'll stop there.

Plus i've helped to contrive information so I have a first hand knowledge of it. Here's a post I made back in 2012 plus someones response to it that goes along with this topic:

Yes sir! I have written many product reviews for products I've never used in the past for clients. "Hello, this is such and such from Florida. My husband and I bought the product and I just wanted to tell you how great it works." LMAO I've been paid to join forums and post so the forum looks more active than what it is so the owner could flip it. I've even written ish for college students so they could graduate. :birdman: EVERYTHING is for sale on the internet and most of what you read is contrived. Even articles are taken from wiki and re-written by software to the point where it can be passed off as unique. You read that bs on a site and have no idea that's it's just reworded wiki entries. Hell, most websites are created just so money can be made from adsense or a similar ad system. This music industry f@ckery is no surprise to us who do this. It's just apart of the game the public generally doesn't know about and quite frankly doesn't need to. Once the average online user figures out what's going on the market will collapse. It would be like seeing the man behind the curtain.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2651936/

:ohhh: This reminds me of something I read in the times a while back...

He was part of the marketing department of a company that provided services to self-published writers — services that included persuading traditional media and blogs to review the books. It was uphill work. He could churn out press releases all day long, trying to be noticed, but there is only so much space for the umpteenth vampire novel or yet another self-improvement manifesto or one more homespun recollection of times gone by. There were not enough reviewers to go around.

Suddenly it hit him. Instead of trying to cajole others to review a client’s work, why not cut out the middleman and write the review himself? Then it would say exactly what the client wanted — that it was a terrific book. A shattering novel. A classic memoir. Will change your life. Lyrical and gripping, Stunning and compelling. Or words to that effect.

In the fall of 2010, Mr. Rutherford started a Web site, GettingBookReviews.com. At first, he advertised that he would review a book for $99. But some clients wanted a chorus proclaiming their excellence. So, for $499, Mr. Rutherford would do 20 online reviews. A few people needed a whole orchestra. For $999, he would do 50.

There were immediate complaints in online forums that the service was violating the sacred arm’s-length relationship between reviewer and author. But there were also orders, a lot of them. Before he knew it, he was taking in $28,000 a month.

Book Reviewers for Hire Meet a Demand for Online Raves
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2670479/