"Interscope paid me to make memes to make it seem like a rapper has a lot of buzz around them..."

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm only mad at this is the memes not funny

I swear they doing this to lil pump he's all over social media but I never cared to listen to his music past a few seconds that shyt ain't for me
Ak is getting the bag, theres no way a 27 year old nikka cares that much about 16 year ols cac rappers

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:sas1:

It's also people here that's acting like fans of artist music but really just promotion teams for the record labels.

:sas2:

x1f440.png.pagespeed.ic.1s3kyiHs4l.png

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm only mad at this is the memes not funny

I swear they doing this to lil pump he's all over social media but I never cared to listen to his music past a few seconds that shyt ain't for me
Lil pump definitely got the phony shyt going on
Never heard of this faq a month ago and now he's supposed to be the next kid in the mumble rap era

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this isn't really groundbreaking news....it just kinda disgusting on how contrived our "art" and "culture" really is.....

but it's nothing new to me....

especially when its revealed to you the founder of a now defunct messageboard was on Def Jam's payroll

and threatned a blogger with physical violence because they leaked a def jam project

:sas2: but you ain't hear it from me

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been telling these fools only reason these sheep hold Kendrick so high up is cuz interscope machine brainwashing you. His talent does not add up to what they trying to make him out to be. Dude is 95% interscope push 5% dumbassas who don't know music at all
It's probably Playboi Carti he's the only one in recent memory that had popular memes.