Interesting Convo I had with My White Instructor

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
Why not? Just because he quoted a national statistic does not mean hes being blatantly racist. Discussions like that happen in colleges all the time.

EXACTLY!!! These fukktards have never been to college or only attended hbcus! My community college is 86% white. I can count only 9 other black students I seen at my school. Discussions about race and stats is normal in college...and arguments about it is very common. Trust and believe me...I have read stories and seen videos of heated discussions about race between teachers and college students.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
I understand why you may think it's a dude but I don't know why you think it's ****.

These dumb ass CACS and Beaners and wetbacks (YEP I SAID IT!) :childplease:

Are ANGRY BREH!!!

And oh by the way.....half the time when I see a white or latino dude walking down the street with a young child or a toddler I automatically think he kidnapped the child or is molesting it :lolbron: :leon:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Legendary loser virgin...I didnt want to accomplish anything but see that dumbfounded look on my now ex national government class instructor's face. That made me proud.....what about my friends? boyfriend and family? I'm a grown ass women...the fukk do they got to do with it? STFU

:what: I know that but why tell us? You wanted a pat on the back? I'm saying why tell us? Where are your friends, your family, your boyfriend, to tell this story to?

You failed anyways, the stats were not entirely correct.

So your feeling of :win: is unjustified.

I'm just sayin' :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
north side of chicago breh...lemme guess u a south sider right? That believes downtown and south side of chicago are the only two places that exist in the city right?

like i thought.

your neighborhood has a few black people.

that is not racial diversity.

also,..don't self equate just because you live there.

also,...i grew up on the most racial diverse luxury block in chicago after aster street.

yet,..i will never say cause a few whites and mexicans stay on my block.

that my neoghborhood is diverse.

phuck outta here and stop living in a fantasy zone.

chicago is the most segregated big city in america period......

all of up north is white people land,...either latin or white.

you living in a fantasy world,...just like your gender.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is coming from a rican fakkit that look like a lesbian dyke stud....bytch u look u don't even own a dikk between ur legs. Ugly ass woman lookin beaner!

90% of the men on To Catch a Predator are white men... Your stats are about individuals right? If I was to pose as a gay 12 yr old boy in a teen chat room 9/10 white men will be the main ones messaging me.

you mean when you posed as a gay twelve year old...

just like when you post on here posing as a female.

art barr