Interesting Convo I had with My White Instructor

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You do seem sensitive breh. Fitting name.

All universities aren't run on a standard government issued template. Why is it so hard to believe that one school out of thousands might have one class run by one instructor who wants you to come after finals?

It's not really a stretch. :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

All universities aren't run on a standard government issued template. Why is it so hard to believe that one school out of thousands might have one class run by one instructor who wants you to come after finals?

I'm just fukkin around breh, its not out of this realm that you can have a class after finals, but the whole conversation sounds absolutely absurd. I don't know how you could have a degree in criminal justice and say racial profiling doesn't happen.

Also they should have gone over the different theories of crime, including the theory about "urban city areas" done by some Psychologists that proved crime remains concentrated in urban city areas, even when the people from those urban city areas move away from that area, the crime doesn't follow them.

Just sounded like ducktales to me. Also his response to the teacher was incredibly dumb and racist, as well.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. What a ridiculous story. No instructor would EVER EVER say those things at a college, let alone say BLATANTLY racist things so casually.

Why not? Just because he quoted a national statistic does not mean hes being blatantly racist. Discussions like that happen in colleges all the time.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
ducks and frogs everywhere, it's like animal planet up in here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I understand why you may think it's a dude but I don't know why you think it's ****.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

you're a lying loser, lmao @ coming to class after finals. Theres not even attendance you dumb bytch.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
This. What a ridiculous story. No instructor would EVER EVER say those things at a college, let alone say BLATANTLY racist things so casually.

This actually happened Dipshyt! I've been talking about this particular instructor for a couple of months now...she has used statistics in the past to talk about blacks.

examples: She once said only reason why black people are at a higher risk of diabetes than whites is because they don't take care of their health and love sugary foods. She also used botches stats to back herself up. This woman has been making snide remarks about blacks and mexicans all semester. I go to a community college and it happens to be predominately white.

Also no criminal justice person would ever deny racial profiling. shyt is a FACT and gets talked about in every Criminal Justice textbook.

Not a crim. justice class dipshyt! I said NATIONAL GOVERNMENT!!!!

I've been on the internet long enough to know bullshyt when I hear it. This dude is talking about going to class after his final is already taken :wtb: finals are always after class is ALREADY OVER.

And a teacher that retardedly racist would've been fired a long time ago.

This woman is more so a bigot...than a racist...she is against affirmative action, she is against blacks getting special scholarships, and she always make excuses about the reasons certain blacks are successful. I am not making this up...I wish I could have recorded the things this bytch has said all semester..then u will believe me.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
I've been to class after finals. And no.

Exactly!! I had to attend my last day of class today THE DAY AFTER MY FINAL TOO! My teachers conduct their classes differently from each other. To come to class is optional after final but I came just to make sure my grades and attendance were correct because they made a few mistakes after mid term.

Okay bruh, where you going to school, devry? There is a reason they're called "finals".

Story is still ducktales, but I'm sure the OP really showed that CAC who's boss by hitting him with a dose of his own racism, only white people molest other people.

My story is very much so true!!!!! Why would I make this shyt up??? Also I hit her with her own stupidity to prove her wrong!