Interesting Convo I had with My White Instructor

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
I stay in a multi race area in chicago and 95% of the sex offenders registered in my area are white pimp.

GOOD POINT, BROTHER! YOUR ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM A LOCAL VIEWPOINT PROVES THAT NATIONAL STATISTICS ARE WRONG, BROTHER!

LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN, BROTHER! MOST PEOPLE IN AMERICA DON'T HAVE AN ORANGE TAN AND 24 INCH PYTHONS, DUUUUUDE! BUT THE HULKSTER LIVES IN TAMPA, BROTHER! SO THAT PROVES THAT EVERYBODY HAS AN ORANGE TAN AND 24 INCH PYTHONGS, MAAAAN!"

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You...you accomplished nothing. What is the point of this story? Where are your friends? Your boyfriend? Your family...to tell this story of "triumph" to?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Background: I don't know if u guys remember this but on sohh 1 month ago Gator Reloaded created a thread about white people supporting Zimmerman....I shared my story about my racist/biggot white instructor....I can't stand the bytch but she gave me an A but whatever...anywho

Race and Criminals was the subject before class started on Monday.

A white student: what are the statistics when it comes to race, crime, and selling drugs?

Instructor: The perps tend to be black males between ages 17-30

I was steaming of course....I've been holding a lot of shyt in this entire semester..already took my final and Monday was my last day for that class so I let that racist bytch have it in the most polite way :smugfavre:

Me: Why do you believe those stats are so high in the black community?

Instructor: Because blacks, especially males tend to commit those types of crimes more and really don't care about the consequences like other races do.

Me: Do you believe on average that black men are more racially profiled?

Instructor: *smirks* no...that is just an excuse.

Me: Ok since you believe black men commit those types of crimes more than any other race then how do you feel about most of the child molesters that are caught tend to be white men? No wait...I'm not finish..is it because white men are weak, sick, sadistic and disgusting?

Instructor: No no no the media loves to paint a picture as if white men are the only perpetrators when it comes to child molestation but other races do it including blacks.

Me: But but but didnt u just say us black people use that same excuse when it comes to black men?

Instructor: *dumbfounded*

Me: :russ:

White people make me sick.

But as usual I :win:

:duck:

And you still took the L in your own ducktale. smh.

:snoop:

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
what multi race area,...i don't think that exists in the chi.

art barr

north side of chicago breh...lemme guess u a south sider right? That believes downtown and south side of chicago are the only two places that exist in the city right?

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
You...you accomplished nothing. What is the point of this story? Where are your friends? Your boyfriend? Your family...to tell this story of "triumph" to?

Legendary loser virgin...I didnt want to accomplish anything but see that dumbfounded look on my now ex national government class instructor's face. That made me proud.....what about my friends? boyfriend and family? I'm a grown ass women...the fukk do they got to do with it? STFU

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
You're a lying loser, as if you needed to choose dumbass it woulda been the lowest. Go fukk yourself.

this is coming from a rican fakkit that look like a lesbian dyke stud....bytch u look u don't even own a dikk between ur legs. Ugly ass woman lookin beaner!

GOOD POINT, BROTHER! YOUR ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM A LOCAL VIEWPOINT PROVES THAT NATIONAL STATISTICS ARE WRONG, BROTHER!

LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN, BROTHER! MOST PEOPLE IN AMERICA DON'T HAVE AN ORANGE TAN AND 24 INCH PYTHONS, DUUUUUDE! BUT THE HULKSTER LIVES IN TAMPA, BROTHER! SO THAT PROVES THAT EVERYBODY HAS AN ORANGE TAN AND 24 INCH PYTHONGS, MAAAAN!"

90% of the men on To Catch a Predator are white men... Your stats are about individuals right? If I was to pose as a gay 12 yr old boy in a teen chat room 9/10 white men will be the main ones messaging me.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

I fukked ya daughter.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also no criminal justice person would ever deny racial profiling. shyt is a FACT and gets talked about in every Criminal Justice textbook.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been to class after finals. And no.

Okay bruh, where you going to school, devry? There is a reason they're called "finals".

Story is still ducktales, but I'm sure the OP really showed that CAC who's boss by hitting him with a dose of his own racism, only white people molest other people.