Interesting Convo I had with My White Instructor

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
Background: I don't know if u guys remember this but on sohh 1 month ago Gator Reloaded created a thread about white people supporting Zimmerman....I shared my story about my racist/biggot white instructor....I can't stand the bytch but she gave me an A but whatever...anywho

Race and Criminals was the subject before class started on Monday.

A white student: what are the statistics when it comes to race, crime, and selling drugs?

Instructor: The perps tend to be black males between ages 17-30

I was steaming of course....I've been holding a lot of shyt in this entire semester..already took my final and Monday was my last day for that class so I let that racist bytch have it in the most polite way :smugfavre:

Me: Why do you believe those stats are so high in the black community?

Instructor: Because blacks, especially males tend to commit those types of crimes more and really don't care about the consequences like other races do.

Me: Do you believe on average that black men are more racially profiled?

Instructor: *smirks* no...that is just an excuse.

Me: Ok since you believe black men commit those types of crimes more than any other race then how do you feel about most of the child molesters that are caught tend to be white men? No wait...I'm not finish..is it because white men are weak, sick, sadistic and disgusting?

Instructor: No no no the media loves to paint a picture as if white men are the only perpetrators when it comes to child molestation but other races do it including blacks.

Me: But but but didnt u just say us black people use that same excuse when it comes to black men?

Instructor: *dumbfounded*

Me: :russ:

White people make me sick.

But as usual I :win:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Stories fake. Who the fukk has class after a final you dumb frog

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
bytch she had to avg out our final grades according to the what ever quiz or exam we wanted to drop due to low scores.
You're a lying loser, as if you needed to choose dumbass it woulda been the lowest. Go fukk yourself.