Instagram Users TAKE NOTE!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's not because the twekers were black, the majority of your "twerkers" are white

it's more likely your account got suspended because one (or several) of those girls you stole content from filed a copyright claim.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But there are no black women ever seen in your campaign :mjpls:

Im just going to flag your photos off GP :russ:

Daps
it's not because the twekers were black, the majority of your "twerkers" are white

it's more likely your account got suspended because one (or several) of those girls you stole content from filed a copyright claim.

Wait till they see the youtube channel :banderas:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:comeon: Since when do you have Black women twerking in your videos? I'm calling :duck: on this story.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Dude, I'm talking about Instagram, not YouTube. Stop talking about what you don't know.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:comeon: Since when do you have Black women twerking in your videos? I'm calling :duck: on this story.
I work with a lot of established rap artists and I'm frequently on video shoots. Hell, a local dancer just gave MOLLYWATR a shout out on the Twitter:

See, while y'all are sitting here hating I'm in the field grinding... HARD.