"Instagram Model" Josett Latrice Wants To Quit School Because LeBron James...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn man, I don't even know anymore.

This hoe said LeBron CHANGED HER LIFE with a effing LIKE on social media?:upsetfavre::dwillhuh::what:

Seriously, this "celebrity worship" has to stop NOW. :snoop: Her father must be gritting his teeth to the bone right now. I'd seriously CHECK THE HELL outta my daughter if she said something like that. (I don't have any kids but I promise they WOULDN'T be talking like that)

Social media is ruining our kids' minds and poisoning their souls. Fab was right I guess, attention IS the new root of all evil. People will literally DIE for some damn attention/likes. Hoes now-a-days will pass up a lifetime of experience and opportunities for a few nights with some damn "baller" Our priorities have become some effed up joke. Disagree if you want, it's your right....But damn man, I KNOW i'm speaking some truth. EASY money and it's allure is truly blinding folks...If you don't see a problem with what she said, maybe you're a part of it...and I say that with all respect. I'm out ya'll this truly hurt me...:snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
0IF76ir.gif