"Instagram Model" Josett Latrice Wants To Quit School Because LeBron James...

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
these bytches are losers, but this is one of the reasons america will collaspe...everybody want to be models, artist, athletes, white collar office workersetc....nobody want to get their hands dirty anymore....an economy cant sustain without those workers

This.

We're living in an extremely lazy culture. No one wants to work. Social media will be the death of us due to narcissism and people getting conditioned to not interact with real humans anymore.

As far as the gram, a lot of women who have a cute face and some shape can quit their careers and start an "instagram career" by posting half-naked photos, get their followers up, advertisers pay them to promote their products and simps email them on the daily offering cash for some of that ass = $.

But can you blame them tho? Would you take the easy way out as well?
From a psychology standpoint I sit back and find this all interesting. :ehh:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I kinda don't see a problem with it. But im misguided and my pops died in my early teens lol.

She's getting money stripping all the while going to school, maybe she's a hard worker... But you gotta think about it, if you were a blogger and lebron co-signed your blog would you not persue it fully. Or if you were a rapper and drake picked up one of oyur beats, would you not pursue it if thats what you really wanted.

Hell, i dont even want a 9 to 5.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly and to even make it in any of those professions u gotta work, they think its an easy way to make a living.....some artist work so hard they lose their mind trying to make it....ppl dont understand that u gotta put in the work if u want a decent life in this corporation known as america

The simps ruined everything in society. Not to mention that job automation is coming hard and side hustles are drying up left and right.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Josett Latrice

Official bird.

She is supposed to study in order to be a vet yet I dont see pics of animals with her. Only IG/Social media THOT/ ''bad bytch'' pics.

n0EW0Fx.png
She had pics of starving Somalians in her Facebook, bruh

:troll:She's deep