"Instagram Model" Josett Latrice Wants To Quit School Because LeBron James...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This no different than most hot chicks in any industry. I've seen fly ass chicks studying to be lawyers, doctors, engineers etc and they only jump in the field to meet successful men they can get pregnant and wifed by so they don't have to work.

I use to work in an office full of women for 3 years. It was odd cuz in 06 when I first started there was a gang of fly women there in medical records. You would see them pull up in Benz's and Mercedes and they were making less than me and I was doing 30K. Then a couple months later you'd see their bellies poking out. Then they go on paternity leave and you would never seen them again. My last year at the job was nothing but booger wolves, this is nothing new but to change career paths off one like...lets be real here, she's not all there.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She lying about the vet thing, lettuce be reality.

She is bad though, ain't even gonna lie.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Most women, people in general, would give up their job if they could live the "good life". Welcome to the social media generation. :manny:

:salute:

How is she any different than a kid in college leaving after their freshman year? Seriously. Shes maximizing her talents. I can't fault her tbh.

She knows her window is small.

Now if she throws this away with some rapper, fukk this hoe :camby: