Instagram Has Ruined An Entire Generation

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I agree with the title of thread.

My old side chick... apparently gets flown around and has people simp her non stop. I never been on instrgram before, but I know these bytches ain't shyt.
Some have fake asses, etc.. most fukk random guys who they actually like.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Build-a-bytch syndrome with narcissistic trauma and hot air balloon head conditions are the diagnosis of these infected instagram patients...

:youngsabo:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Should be the other way around. Seeing all these superficial half plastic thots hiding behind filters should make you appreciate more wholesome women.

End of the day Silver is worth more than gold plating

My feelings exactly. Seeing all these women trying to out-ho each other on the internet and the same females will turn around and get salty for people not taking their minds seriously

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I use instagram for professional intention only. i don't follow a single instawhore.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got a bunch of kinda cute girls on my tinder and soulswipe that seem interested but I can't help but go look at Instagram models and be like..."Nah, B".

Need to get me a Brittany Renner, Tia Becca, or so forth. I had a cute, intelligent black engineer trying her hardest to date me too. She asked me out a day ago and I just blew her off. :francis:
What she look like on a scale of 1 to 10? Man.. what the fukk is wrong with you? :martin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
IG/social media has had a tremendous effect on society and generations including mine, and ones to come....but, there are women EVERYWHERE who are just as attractive as IG models, throw a pair of enhanced breasts, heavy makeup, stomach tuck, spend obsessive amount of time in the gym, there you go. Who cares? I was just in South Beach, and the women waiting tables in Little Havana and the ones walking in on the red carpet to trendy restaurants it's not a big difference in terms of pure natural appearance. I know girls on IG fronting HARD with the angles and the glamour shots....the thing is it's such a red flag because it betrays an incredibly flawed or damaged self esteem, even if it's become a near social norm for many.
We have a lot of :flabbynsick: dudes on here. If they went to the gym on a regular basis, they'd see women badder than what they see on Instagram and they'd be natural. :francis:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
80% of the bytches on IG only upload their best pictures and poses, majority of these hoes live regular ass lives, fukk regular and subpar nikkas and probably won't amount to shyt in life but a pretty baby mama.

I know this bad chick with like over 5000 followers but that bytch like 19 work at Starbucks, single mom and shyt. She cute I was going to Holla at her since she look broke and look like a hoe on the come up. Come to find out the main chick im smashing little brother (who is like 5'4 125 lbs, no car, no job) was her bf. He a simp too,

I was shocked as shyt when I found out, she always give me the signal. Alot of these bytches are ever day regular women fr fr.
frfr no matter how bad she is shes just a person but change that 80% to like 98%. Take 38 pictures to save and upload 2. 19 and a single mom tho :mjlol:

:mjcry:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
fukk it
Shh
Shoot for the stars

Hoes do

Hoes been wanting unrealistic traits in the men they want

Fat stubby
5'1 hoes be demanding 6'4 and up dudes
bytches with a culinary arts certificate and fry fish at Bubba Gump Seafood bazaar be wanting a nikka with a MD and JD
These fat stretch mark bytches want dudes to pull the stars from the sky and spell out their name
While having Chinese tatts that is supposed to spell out their names but really say "Crab Rangoon"

U might as well have unreasonable expectations

These lazy ass hoes can't even keep their breath cool when they blow on ya balls
But be wanting u to buy them a Hermes bag

033ae65adf8f1df59fd7f309d05e1c0b.jpg

100% true though. Every word.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

OP go to the 14:30 mark of this video :mjlol:

Even women themselves are agreeing about IG and what it is doing. Its crazy how damaging one site has been. I cant even remember how girls acted before 2010 with IG. Its really getting out of hand man lol. I wish the site would be closed but we know that wont ever happen. Just like with Youtube and Facebook when a site becomes global they make sure to keep it up