Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm watching the dinosaur game looked kinda interesting...:birdman: but nothing to really blow my mind yet...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
whyd they start this so early on west coast time ? usually 10 am or 12 pm is standard for west coast time

looks impressive, some games the FPS look choppy in previews and some look 30 fps

have they announced all games will be 60 fps ?

also I was actually kinda hyped about the dinosaur game being Turok.. but its just something else.. can they not make new Turoks anymore ? Legal issues or something ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH that was wack as fukk. WTF was that Assassin's Creed "gameplay"? SMH :smh:

Why not just show at least some GAMEPLAY snippets in the trailer? I can't imagine anyone being mind blown at anything shown. Disappointing "first look" . I swear I hope Sony doesn't do this format of a bunch of trailers with no real gameplay demo shown at 30fps. Looks no different than current gen games.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm just gonna assume this stream was only at 30fps because honestly nothing has looked like something not seen already on current gen. :unimpressed:

ive been around long enough to know that if a game looks choppy in a preview, itll be choppy on release even though the popular argument is "its only in beta!" ive seen very few games ever fix FPS issues because its too far along in development to remodel the game

shyt definitely looks 30 FPS or struggling 60 fps from viewing from a computer