Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
No I want receipts you play this game. Keep up I asked you that like 3 posts ago. I also practically gave you my top five yoo. Wake the fukk up. No wonder you dikk ride and let others dictate instead of having real world experience

I have plenty of experience beating plenty of dudes on here, but why would I bother giving you my handle? You're not worth the time, all this talk about dikk riding, you must be either really stupid or really young, either way, we're done here.

:camby:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
if i got item that's level 20 but the stats are higher on a level 18 item, do i stick with the level 18 item or do i go with the 20?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
if i got item that's level 20 but the stats are higher on a level 18 item, do i stick with the level 18 item or do i go with the 20?

The simple and quick answer; Yes.

I'm 2800 attack with Gorilla Grodd with one blue and the rest being yellows. The sets are decent in the game but if you want to min/max, you're gonna more than likely rock some blues.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some armor/shaders of Sub-Zero...he drops on July 11th

put in spoilers since the pics are large

998489.jpg

998488.jpg

998487.jpg

998485.jpg

998483.jpg

998482.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I meant to pre-order this game, but never got around to it. Now it's on sale for $40 and I'm tempted to pick it up :lupe:, even though I know a deluxe edition with all the DLC will come eventually and I already have too many games to play.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sub-Zero Abilities
As with any other character in Injustice 2, Sub-Zero has a suite of equipable abilities that you can obtain from Mother Boxes or through leveling up. You will run into these abilities in ranked play, so it's good to know what they do if you run into a Sub-Zero player.

It's worth pointing out that these abilities can't be used in offline tournaments though, due to their nature as RNG drops, as well as for balance reasons.

• Barrier of Frost (Level 10): An ice shield forms in front of Sub-Zero that will parry the opponent’s attack & absorb projectiles. Meter Burning Barrier of Frost will freeze the opponent.

• Ice Port (Level 20): Sub-Zero quickly teleports & reappears behind or away from the opponent.

• Hammer Slam: Meter Burning Air Frost Hammer will launch the opponent into the air allowing for follow up.

• Frozen Aura: Encases Sub-Zero’s body with ice allowing him to take less damage & inflict damage to opponents that strike him.

• Klone Charge: Able to launch deadly Ice Clones at his opponent, while on the ground. Meter Burning Klone charge will launch that Klone across the entire arena.

• Air Klone Kick: Able to launch deadly Ice Klones at his opponent, while in the air. Meter Burning Air Klone Kick will cause the opponent to bounce & allow for a follow-up attack.

• Ground Freeze (2 Slots): Creates a patch of ice on the ground that causes the opponent to slip & fall. Meter Burning Ground Freeze will cover a larger area of the arena with ice & cause the player to freeze in place

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was playing Sub Zero and I really like him, only thing is when rush down characters get me in the corner then it's game over. I had major trouble with cheetah.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Whoever came up with "Blackout" is an idiot and is waiting to get sued. Had to leave the room before i threw up