Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
LMAO what's with the continue subs my criticism of this game really got you in the feels like that? Give it up breh this game is not built around neutral. It's ok. Like I said IDGAF about what the three people who play this game professional do
who said it was?you literally posted it wasn't neutral nor footsies when I named about 5 characters with those same exact traits.Just say you don't like the game not make up BS to fit a certain narrative

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
No one takes eventhubs and there wild bias seriously. That's like using metacritic user reviews. :mjlol:

No one takes Eventhubs seriously? :stopitslime:

Now you're just being delusional, SonicFox and everyone else does...but you're somehow the voice of reason and clarity here? Nah :camby:

By all means, post up your own tier list, I'm sure we'd all like a good laugh, or let me guess, its gonna look the same? C'mon son, there's dumb and then there's idiocy beyond all repair. LMAO@ the lack of research :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
who said it was?you literally posted it wasn't neutral nor footsies when I named about 5 characters with those same exact traits.Just say you don't like the game not make up BS to fit a certain narrative

You obviously by posting up tourney shyt. LOL NR games aren't based on neutral, spacing ,etc like Japanese fighters. Why are you even arguing this?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No one takes Eventhubs seriously? :stopitslime:

Now you're just being delusional, SonicFox and everyone else does...but you're somehow the voice of reason and clarity here? Nah :camby:

By all means, post up your own tier list, I'm sure we'd all like a good laugh, or let me guess, its gonna look the same? C'mon son, there's dumb and then there's idiocy beyond all repair. LMAO@ the lack of research :heh:

nikka who are you? You even play? Anyone vouch for you? Everyone knows the tier list on Event hubs fluctuate constantly by the randomness and bias of the people voting.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You obviously by posting up tourney shyt. LOL NR games aren't based on neutral, spacing ,etc like Japanese fighters. Why are you even arguing this?
You posted all this game is 50/50 mixups projectile spamfest not me.I'm not comparing this game to Japanese fighters I know exactly how they play.All I'm saying is there's characters in this game who have basic footsie spacing neutral tools:hubie:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
nikka who are you? You even play? Anyone vouch for you? Everyone knows the tier list on Event hubs fluctuate constantly by the randomness and bias of the people voting.

They've been accurate so far, and before...but again, if you aren't willing to do research, its pointless. They called Deadshot being top tier before any other website. Again, these are statistical analysts, not some fukkboy on a forum not doing research. :hhh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You posted all this game is 50/50 mixups projectile spamfest not me.I'm not comparing this game to Japanese fighters I know exactly how they play.All I'm saying is there's characters in this game who have basic footsie spacing neutral tools:hubie:

Who says they don't. I'm saying the games aren't based around them aka the skill ceiling for garbage players is low

They've been accurate so far, and before...but again, if you aren't willing to do research, its pointless. They called Deadshot being top tier before any other website. Again, these are statistical analysts, not some fukkboy on a forum not doing research. :hhh:

And literally two days later DS was 5 once it was figured out he had many counters to his zoning and only one predictable string. Like I said event hubs isn't realizable for shyt. Just a bunch of clowns bias upvoting their characters. Peep the smash tier. Please shut up.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
And literally two days later DS was 5 once it was figured out he had many counters to his zoning and only one predictable string. Like I said event hubs isn't realizable for shyt. Just a bunch of clowns bias upvoting their characters. Peep the smash tier. Please shut up.

He's still where he was...vying for number 1 with Black Adam. Those two have been in the #1 and #2 spots since all the numbers got ran in. And they're staying like that until a nerf comes or a better DLC toon comes. Again you can spout all the ridiculous nonsense you want, but I run with the numbers, and they aren't lying. There's a reason everyone has a pocket Black Adam...The numbers reflect the viability and favorable matches, if you can't get that, just say so and move on.

You're not doing anything but making yourself look like some moron online who refuses to do research, or doesn't by into statistics....so still a moron.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He's still where he was...vying for number 1 with Black Adam. Those two have been in the #1 and #2 spots since all the numbers got ran in. And they're staying like that until a nerf comes or a better DLC toon comes. Again you can spout all the ridiculous nonsense you want, but I run with the numbers, and they aren't lying. There's a reason everyone has a pocket Black Adam...The numbers reflect the viability and favorable matches, if you can't get that, just say so and move on.

You're not doing anything but making yourself look like some moron online who refuses to do research, or doesn't by into statistics....so still a moron.

Research? nikka you are literally basing your "research" around a glorified user opinion poll :mjlol: LOL@ DS being neck and neck. Anyone who has moderate play time and experience knows DS is probably 5th at best. Atrocitous, Aqua man, Darkseid, and arguably super man are ahead of him. Like I said who are you? What's your record? Do you even play? Receipts?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Research? nikka you are literally basing your "research" around a glorified user opinion poll :mjlol: LOL@ DS being neck and neck. Anyone who has moderate play time and experience knows DS is probably 5th at best. Atrocitous, Aqua man, Darkseid, and arguably super man are ahead of him. Like I said who are you? What's your record? Do you even play? Receipts?

SonicFox already said DS and BA are top 2, so he pretty much agrees with Eventhubs, also they run simulations and record over 1 million matches....don't need receipts to know facts and research. You can be :umad: all you want, but the truth is, BA and DS are winning tournaments, or you know, just look up vids of Fox using DS and BA, damn near everyone has a pocket BA, and or are maining DS....so again, do your googles. :birdman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
SonicFox already said DS and BA are top 2, so he pretty much agrees with Eventhubs, also they run simulations and record over 1 million matches....don't need receipts to know facts and research. You can be :umad: all you want, but the truth is, BA and DS are winning tournaments, or you know, just look up vids of Fox using DS and BA, damn near everyone has a pocket BA, and or are maining DS....so again, do your googles. :birdman:

Still no receipts. :heh:

Bu....bu....bu...but.....but daddy sonic fox said!!!! :heh:

I see what's going on now. You one of theses typical kappa tourney groupies who hang off the nuts of pros. Like I said earlier, I don't care what pros or the geeks who up vote their favorites all day think. I play. Do you? Deadshot isn't top 2.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bane is useless

He's bottom tier for a reason, but he's definitely fun for some unexpected dmg, the problem is, everyone can read his unblockables. At best you'll get away with two or three grabs, but against someone who's experienced, it won't be fun. Then there's also the fact that clashes drop trait making Bane useless in one button press.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Still no receipts. :heh:

Bu....bu....bu...but.....but daddy sonic fox said!!!! :heh:

I see what's going on now. You one of theses typical kappa tourney groupies who hang off the nuts of pros. Like I said earlier, I don't care what pros or the geeks who up vote their favorites all day think. I play. Do you? Deadshot isn't top 2.

You want receipts for a tier list verification? You can't be this dumb :mjlol:

At this point the back and forth is adorable, but ultimately ridiculous, so I'll humor you, show me your tier list, better yet, give me your top 5.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You want receipts for a tier list verification? You can't be this dumb :mjlol:

At this point the back and forth is adorable, but ultimately ridiculous, so I'll humor you, show me your tier list, better yet, give me your top 5.

No I want receipts you play this game. Keep up I asked you that like 3 posts ago. I also practically gave you my top five yoo. Wake the fukk up. No wonder you dikk ride and let others dictate instead of having real world experience