Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So in order to get Grid (Cyborg Skin) you have to link your console to your mobile device. You also get a Diamond Mother Box.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
For anybody crying about zoning no footsies or whatever watch Whiteboi deal with ForeverKing Batman.This is widely regarded as one of the hardest matchups in the game he used so much patience:wow:.King did exactly what you supposed to do by any means keep Scarecrow out because once he get's in:mjcry:

matches start at around 19 min
his comeback at the 12:57 mark shutting up Darth Arma:mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Scarecrow isn't a top 10 toon...pls do your google brehs, eventhubs FTW.

Also, there was just too many dropped combos in general, to take this win of his seriously. Semij and ForeverK were dropping more combos than the Octomom drops babies. That's like saying Dhalsim is top 10 because Fchamp knows how to win with him. C'mon brehs, learn what statistics are.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
TOP 10:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:NOT one tournament player had scarecrow anywhere near top 10 you can't be fukking serious right now:gucci:

Scarecrow is lower top ten. Has probably the best trait in the game. And stop using fukking tournament play of about 4 nerds to judge a whole community.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Scarecrow isn't a top 10 toon...pls do your google brehs, eventhubs FTW.

Also, there was just too many dropped combos in general, to take this win of his seriously. Semij and ForeverK were dropping more combos than the Octomom drops babies. That's like saying Dhalsim is top 10 because Fchamp knows how to win with him. C'mon brehs, learn what statistics are.

Eventhubs that changes their tier listing every ten seconds? :mjlol: LMAO@the Dhalsim comparison

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
For anybody crying about zoning no footsies or whatever watch Whiteboi deal with ForeverKing Batman.This is widely regarded as one of the hardest matchups in the game he used so much patience:wow:.King did exactly what you supposed to do by any means keep Scarecrow out because once he get's in:mjcry:

matches start at around 19 min
his comeback at the 12:57 mark shutting up Darth Arma:mjlol:

LMAO what's with the continue subs my criticism of this game really got you in the feels like that? Give it up breh this game is not built around neutral. It's ok. Like I said IDGAF about what the three people who play this game professional do

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They've been right since the last game, and Mortal Kombat, oh and SF...but yeah nice try...stats don't lie bruh.

Lmao@the lack of research being done.

No one takes eventhubs and there wild bias seriously. That's like using metacritic user reviews. :mjlol:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
hope y'all holding down the Coli guild. I promoted 2 brehs like a week ago, don't know if they even post on here or not, but they were the most active at the time. I also have no idea what that does so :manny:

i stay on Tekken mostly. I'm on when my scrubby friends want to play