Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One thing I'll say is that I stupidly did not finish the tutorial and there's this little like 'clash' qte style minigame. I have no idea how to win that. I lose that every single time. How the hell do I win that thing?

yeah I just say eff clash
your basically betting your power bar during clash. The button represents how much of your bar you wanna bet.Whoever bets the most wins. If the person that started the clash wins, he recovers health.

Tap forward and r2 during a combo to start a clash.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
your basically betting your power bar during clash. The button represents how much of your bar you wanna bet.Whoever bets the most wins. If the person that started the clash wins, he recovers health.

Tap forward and r2 during a combo to start a clash.
I figured out the mini game literally like my very next match after I wrote that post. Don't like clash at all still

Also, chill with the open spoilers. The game came out less than a week ago. Some people just want to talk about how it plays competitively without being spoiled on story mode.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I figured out the mini game literally like my very next match after I wrote that post. Don't like clash at all still

Also, chill with the open spoilers. The game came out less than a week ago. Some people just want to talk about how it plays competitively without being spoiled on story mode.
I didn't post any spoilers
:dwillhuh:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Get anything good in those boxes? Im actually on the hunt for the Nightwing gear, just curious to see how it is
Yeah, had one box drop 6 epics, pretty dope. Got the Blood Money mask for Deadshot, who I'm leaning towards maining. It looks like Black Masks mask and is pretty legit.