#Inherently Official Check In. I wanna know who's about it.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Yet @Matt504 has good White friends. He's a fraud whose whole persona was created for daps and reps. He claims that Black people shouldn't come together unless we're doing something "constructive" yet is on the coli all day spamming Lupe and Steven A. smiles.

How can the leader of the "inherently" meme be someone with White best friends?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
KMZto0j.png
I'm in.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yet @Matt504 has good White friends. He's a fraud whose whole persona was created for daps and reps. He claims that Black people shouldn't come together unless we're doing something "constructive" yet is on the coli all day spamming Lupe and Steven A. smiles.

How can the leader of the "inherently" meme be someone with White best friends?

created for daps and reps.

:russ:

I don't have white best friends and you can't quote me saying that anywhere.

it's pitiful that you have to make up lies because you can't refute any arguments I've made.​

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
created for daps and reps.

:russ:

I don't have white best friends and you can't quote me saying that anywhere.

it's pitiful that you have to make up lies because you can't refute any arguments I've made.​

so have I.

I sweep with a pretty broad brush when describing all whites as racist, and even though I believe they ALL are racist due to the White Supremacy power structure, I've had great friendships with white people. but never for a single moment, no matter HOW good our friendship might be, will I let my guard down and think they would come to my aid if some real white vs. black shyt popped off.

:manny:

yes, even the white people I am good friends with. the evil isn't always on the surface, but it's there lying dormant until something scratches at the surface.

This is the man that is leading the "inherently" movement? What part of posting inherently over and over again is constructive to the Black community anyway Matt?

it's pitiful that you have to make up lies because you can't refute any arguments I've made.

Which arguments? If you mean your "Whites are born evil" arguments I haven't so much as attempted to refute them, because that wasn't what I was calling you out for. If you mean your "I'm not a hypocrite" arguments I already dismantled your "arguments" in the other thread.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is the man that is leading the "inherently" movement? What part of posting inherently over and over again is constructive to the Black community anyway Matt?

Which arguments? If you mean your "Whites are born evil" arguments I haven't so much as attempted to refute them, because that wasn't what I was calling you out for. If you mean your "I'm not a hypocrite" arguments I already dismantled your "arguments" in the other thread.

I'm not the leader of any movements first of all.

second, posting inherently over and over reinforces the idea that white people are inherently evil, something that Black people must constantly be reminded of. this doesn't mean go around hating white people, it does mean, if you choose to deal with them, keep in mind the true nature of the people you're dealing with. if you choose to associate with whites with that in mind, cool, if not, that's cool too, but the important thing is that you know who you're dealing with.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm not the leader of any movements first of all.

second, posting inherently over and over reinforces the idea that what people are inherently evil, something that Black people must constantly be reminded of. this doesn't mean go around hating white people, it does mean, if you choose to deal with them, keep in mind the true nature of the people you're dealing with. if you choose to associate with whites with that in mind, cool, if not, that's cool too, but the important thing is that you know who you're dealing with.

Oh please, it's for daps and reps with minimal effort and that's all it's for. This website has been on the "Whites are evil" wave long before either of us even began to post here. Posting "inherently" has convinced no one who doesn't already think Whites are evil otherwise and it's safe to say that it will not in the future either.

All this has accomplished is making race discussions even more repetitive and obnoxious.

but the important thing is that you know who you're dealing with

And despite knowing what you are dealing with you are still great friends with them?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oh please, it's for daps and reps with minimal effort and that's all it's for. This website has been on the "Whites are evil" wave long before either of us even began to post here. Posting "inherently" has convinced no one who doesn't already think Whites are evil otherwise and it's safe to say that it will not in the future either.

All this has accomplished is making race discussions even more repetitive and obnoxious.

And despite knowing what you are dealing with you are still great friends with them?

I can solely post about hip hop and get daps and rep, I don't post about white people for "cool points", and repetition is the father of learning, the more people associate the word 'inherently' with white people's behaviors, the more the idea will become imbedded in their psyche. I'm not concerned with whether or not you feel it's obnoxious.

Yes, as I've stated numerous times in the other thread. being inherently evil doesn't mean they're white nationalists out to kill Blacks.

I've also discussed my friendships with Whites in the other thread, and why I consider those people to be good friends, doesn't change the fact that I believe they're inherently evil.

hypocritical? If you believe it to be, that's perfectly fine.