#Inherently Official Check In. I wanna know who's about it.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
what are some of the factors that account for white people's disproportionate evil on planet earth?

why has the minority group on earth committed the most atrocities?

let's get to the bottom of it and maybe we can eliminate the "inherently evil" theory.

:lupe:

:whoa: Let's not make them feel any more special than they already do.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
ZTDg3fd.png

:mjlol: I wish I could put this in my signature

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First and foremost, 'White' people aren't even a 'race'. They're a 'control mechanism' created by Caucasian slave owners........

9781844677702_Invention_white_race_2.jpg

.....in order for anyone who despises them to be a racist, they'd have to be a 'race'.

They aren't.

You're not even intelligent enough to be considered 'smart-dumb'.
Bacons Rebellion :mjpls:

inherently :mjpls:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
History has just proven to me that they are opportunists :manny:

I generally don't like white people without a face- as a monolith. But individually, I befriend them. I talk to them about cultural indifferences. The other day, I was brought up Lauryn Hill while conversing with a friend & she said that the Fugees were racist.

There's definitely a certain misunderstanding or dillusion about them, but that's understandable. As a man, I can't really sympathize with how it feels to be a woman, because I've obviously never been one. You feel me?

But hey, believe in the theory that white people are demons in disguise or whatever the fukk you people are into

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I generally don't like white people without a face- as a monolith. But individually, I befriend them. I talk to them about cultural indifferences. The other day, I was brought up Lauryn Hill while conversing with a friend & she said that the Fugees were racist.

There's definitely a certain misunderstanding or dillusion about them, but that's understandable. As a man, I can't really sympathize with how it feels to be a woman, because I've obviously never been one. You feel me?

But hey, believe in the theory that white people are demons in disguise or whatever the fukk you people are into

thank you for being so understanding. and your white friend is almost right in believing the Fugees were racist, except for the fact that non-white people can't be racist.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia

you mean that history that they're constantly trying to rewrite and you leave black people out of? Unchecked, I wouldn't be surprised to see a book that sums up black history as:

They were well off slaves that wanted to be free. We were like "Are you sure? We really don't mind doing all the thinking for you". Then a slave became president and ruined the country.

And that's in a liberal text book. The other side would like to pretend like we don't even exist. Even if all cacs aren't inherently evil, the ones in the US are. America was undeniably founded as a result of and with the purpose of exclusion. This country was built by the cacs that europe didn't even want. :comeon:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I cant take any nikka that believes in that shyt seriously. Smart dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

Their biggest argument is white people have committed the most atrocities. First of all, so what? How that does that automatically make them inherently evil? You're taking one reality and attributing it to a random unproved(and unprovable) cause, while ignoring all the other factors and circumstances that are way more rational and logical reasons for it. Ur mind is obviously clouded by bias and hate.

Secondly, other races have obviously committed attrocities. So what's the cut off point that makes it that they're still pure but only white people are evil? How many atrocities one group has to commit to reach the "inherently" plateau? And are other races' atrocities not supposed to be acknowledged? They were only "moments of evilness" by purely good beings, right?

Saying white people are evil because of their atrocities is awfully similar to the people that used to say black people were genetically less intelligent because they didn't perform well academically and socially, without looking at the factors at play and the true reasons for that. You're taking one negative reality and applying it to the desired negative reason of your choice, biased by racial hatred. No facts, no nothing.

Their second argument is white ppl dont have pigmentation... :mjlol:. Honestly, that's enough to let you know how dumb and unscientific these nikkas are. Never mind the fact that the level of pigmentation between asians, white people(and even arabs) is more or less the same, but even as a kid I knew the only people with no pigmentation were albinos.

This whole thing is just pure retarded racist... I can't find the word im looking for here :mjlol:.

So what? Are you for real? :dahell:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
you mean that history that they're constantly trying to rewrite and you leave black people out of? Unchecked, I wouldn't be surprised to see a book that sums up black history as:

They were well off slaves that wanted to be free. We were like "Are you sure? We really don't mind doing all the thinking for you". Then a slave became president and ruined the country.

And that's in a liberal text book. The other side would like to pretend like we don't even exist. Even if all cacs aren't inherently evil, the ones in the US are. America was undeniably founded as a result of and with the purpose of exclusion. This country was built by the cacs that europe didn't even want. :comeon:

Are you deadass? You're doing too much

The trend nowadays is faux acceptance and post-racial America.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
why has the minority group on earth committed the most atrocities?
For the same reason the Aryan Brotherhood is by far the smallest prison gang, yet is responsible for far more murders proportionally than any other gang.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
For the same reason the Aryan Brotherhood is by far the smallest prison gang, yet is responsible for far more murders proportionally than any other gang.

and why is that in your honest white opinion?

:lupe: