#Inherently Official Check In. I wanna know who's about it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Someone should do the research and show how many indigenous people whites were responsible for going extinct.

Me and my boys were talking last night and the topic of the Indians came up and not one of us have ever seen an Indian before :brehwow:

Nothing but a race of beasts :brehwow2:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
How is it a late start?:heh:

The Gauls, Britons, Visigoths and Vikings were some of the most incompetent and barbaric people known to man :dead:

The Olmecs civilized the Americas before Western Europe :russ:
I still don't understand what this has to do with what I said.

Civilization begins - in the proper climate conditions - when nomadic people settle down(hunting and gathering takes a backseat to farming, surpluss of food becomes available, more free time etc). It therefore stands to reason that the peoples who eventually became the western Europeans, who had to travel from Africa and contend with the Ice Age, had a late start compared to the people who stayed put and had favorable conditions to grow and prosper.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:russ: @ the angry cacs in the comments

What is racist doesnt have anything to do with history. Even though their ancestors didn't advance themselves technologicaly and therefore was colonized and oppresed doesnt give blacks the right to say anything they want. And when someone says something that is not even that offensive, they get all mad

lol mud people are so jealous of whites. this is hilarious

I can understand why non-whites are so jealous of the aryan race. We have everything, and they have nothing. Without their excuses and projections they'd have to own up to their faults, which is something most of us white people can't even do.

The Africans were enslaving white people in the 17th century. They took every single citizen of the town known as Baltimore in Ireland, and they often sacked Devon and nearby coastal towns. Of course they fail to teach this to the boneheads who demonise whites.

For some reason this video isn't working for me. The video is just a dancing turd in a suit and the audio sounds like someone with explosive diarrhea shytting in a metal can. Not sure what that has to do with racism. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comedian implies jokes, or humor. There is none here. Just liberal ignorance.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand what this has to do with what I said.

Civilization begins - in the proper climate conditions - when nomadic people settle down(hunting and gathering takes a backseat to farming, surpluss of food becomes available, more free time etc). It therefore stands to reason that the peoples who eventually became the western Europeans, who had to travel from Africa and contend with the Ice Age, had a late start compared to the people who stayed put and had favorable conditions to grow and prosper.

not by a 5000 year difference it doesn't :mjlol:

And it still doesn't explain Olmecs prospering earlier who had to contend with the Ice Age and travel even further:heh:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
not by a 5000 year difference it doesn't :mjlol:
Why not?

And it still doesn't explain Olmecs prospering earlier who had to contend with the Ice Age and travel even further:heh:
I'm no expert, but wouldn't the Ice Age be tamer and end earlier in a tropical land than in Britain for instance?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Nah, I got some photos to remind me just how despicable 'White' people are......

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg