Indiana Jones and the Dial Of Destiny (2023) Thread

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
bad script, bad acting and bad cgi.....how on earth was this 300 million? the de-aging during the beginning is so noticable it takes you out the movie.

Why have all them action scenes with Harrison Ford.....he was on some :flabbynsick: during the entire length of the movie...like what on earth where they thinking.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
It was okay. The opening scene with Indy looking like a PS3 character was a bit rough. They really need to do a lot more work on them deaging effects.

Other than that the story was pretty good, I would say its entertaining enough for a rewatch in a few years.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It was okay. The opening scene with Indy looking like a PS3 character was a bit rough. They really need to do a lot more work on them deaging effects.

Other than that the story was pretty good, I would say its entertaining enough for a rewatch in a few years.
Nah, the visual effects were solid.

My eye sight is also slightly bad so that probably helps too. But seriously I liked it a lot.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Once they went "Marvel" near the end I was straight on this. Glad I didn't see this in theatre. This straight for home viewing

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Phoebe Waller-Bridge annoys me.

She reminds me of someone I’ve known before but can’t put my finger on it.

Then the accent doesn’t help, makes me feel like she’s being cheeky all the damn time

:mjlol: