Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't have a problem with indian people but i've always pointed out that the men are extremely swag deficient.

1) No woman is attracted to the off the rack business casual with sandals look. either get the shyt fitted and throw on some nice shoes.
Or dress down more to just casual casual and throw on some sneakers. dress it up or dress it down. but throw them sandals in the trash.
s20-feb-1004006-alt2-txt-1587515438.jpeg

2) Visit a barber shop and try out some modern cuts, no reason every dude in the entire country should have the same exact haircut.
which basically just this.
_1521443874.jpg

No woman finds that haircut and mustache combo attractive, try literally anything else, be different.

3) Hit the gym. Every indian man seems to have one of two builds. either this too skinny.
tenor.gif

or skinny with the beer gut like this
37a51278d050271bedb93d0148d8b4ce--drink-beer-belly.jpg

work on your chest and your arms at least a little bit.

4) every indian guy i've met is kind of nerdy and insular. Nothing interesting about them to draw a womans interest. She not gonna be attracted to you just because you know alot about engineering. develop some charm, a sense of humor. be more masculine in how you carry yourself.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh I had an Indian Milf coworker bytch was so miserable in her life and at work... she hated her husband and they been married for 30 years arranged. The women have no power and can't really divorce

in my ashleymadison.com days i had one that wanted the D...married..the whole nine...she was high powered in her personal ife and professional life...she put me through the 3rd degree to make sure it was discreet..all types of questions man...she was average in the face but big fukking titties...so after answering all her questions and assuring her it would be discreet, i had some requests of my own...she was not as forthcoming as i hoped which irritated me so i let that one go

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LMAO, coli brehs love shytting on Indian guys and I am for it, but like I said before those are trannies in that video.

I think they guys in the video are more like :dwillhuh: instead of :shaq:.

Someone said why are they wearing the same shirt?, they are the poorest people ever, so they get the cheapest shyt.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I don't even know what this means.

You're a miserable loser though.

In a thread about a woman being murdered and her body being found in a suitcase, you agreed with this shyt post:

Lamentations of a miserable incel:

Trying to justify women being abused/killed for turning down men:

This post speaks for itself.

There are quite a few maladjusted weirdos on here but you are the *worst* of them. And that's just a few easily accessible posts of yours.
:dwillhuh::huhldup::picard:Elliott Rodger quality posts.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
funny...

the place where the caste system that everyone white subscribes too.
has been voted the place of the creepiest men in the world.

then that means every person no matter skin tone.
that subscribes to the indian caste system marketed as a new buzz word called the white race.
is basically a self admitted creep.

so that means anyone c00n'n and trying to be white is a creep.

art barr

*knowing is half the battle

art barr

*is a proud cultural legendary black man

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was gonna say something about her saying to teach boys to be this or that.. but Indian men are truly so thirsty it's crazy.

And they go on platforms like instagram, tiktok, periscope etc and prey on our women. They see all our women as prostitutes and for their sexual pleasure.

The whole dynamic is really weird. I'm not in their culture to understand their level of thirst.

And the way they try and talk sexy to a woman is so off putting it doesn't make any sense. "Yes please.. sexy you. show me milk". :scust:

:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem with indian people but i've always pointed out that the men are extremely swag deficient.

1) No woman is attracted to the off the rack business casual with sandals look. either get the shyt fitted and throw on some nice shoes.
Or dress down more to just casual casual and throw on some sneakers. dress it up or dress it down. but throw them sandals in the trash.
s20-feb-1004006-alt2-txt-1587515438.jpeg

2) Visit a barber shop and try out some modern cuts, no reason every dude in the entire country should have the same exact haircut.
which basically just this.
_1521443874.jpg

No woman finds that haircut and mustache combo attractive, try literally anything else, be different.

3) Hit the gym. Every indian man seems to have one of two builds. either this too skinny.
tenor.gif

or skinny with the beer gut like this
37a51278d050271bedb93d0148d8b4ce--drink-beer-belly.jpg

work on your chest and your arms at least a little bit.

4) every indian guy i've met is kind of nerdy and insular. Nothing interesting about them to draw a womans interest. She not gonna be attracted to you just because you know alot about engineering. develop some charm, a sense of humor. be more masculine in how you carry yourself.

This is all accurate AF :mjlol:

I'd rep you but you a bytch

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Yall bytch ass currycels can stay mad. Even your own women think you’re too disgusting too marry. Yall cow dung smelling fakkits would have dry dikk for the rest of your life if families didn’t force their daughters in arranged marriages :dead:

You’re men known for weird head movements, gang raping stray dogs, and smelling like shyt constantly :deadrose:

Screenshot this and make another reddit thread too :deadmanny:

pcg

Pro
Daps
Yall bytch ass currycels can stay mad. Even your own women think you’re too disgusting too marry. Yall cow dung smelling fakkits would have dry dikk for the rest of your life if families didn’t force their daughters in arranged marriages :dead:

You’re men known for weird head movements, gang raping stray dogs, and smelling like shyt constantly :deadrose:

Screenshot this and make another reddit thread too :deadmanny:

currycels
1w3U.gif

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

You'll note that I used the personal pronoun 'I,' because that's the way people should react when their demographic is made fun of. Its not an attack on you personally if someone says "____ group is _____" and if you have a good self-image then it'll bounce right off you because you know it isn't true first-hand