Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see one and know its a gang of them on the way :mjlol:

I had to explain to this arab guy that when you come to the bar with more than 1 or 2 other guys it kills the vibe. It took him a few minute to get it. It was like his brain short circuited.

he had this look like:

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
100% factd, dont care who gets offended

Breh when i first met the team that i would be heading up in India, we took them to a strip club in Dallas.

We were kicked out under an hour, maybe 45 minutes because 2 of them tried to fukk the strippers.... even after being told to stop touching...

Btw, one guy was 50+, other was 28, both had wives and kids...

I could tell an even worse story but i dont even wanna go there.:hubie:

My experience with Indians has taught me all i need to know about how they operate in the presence of a woman they find attractive, and its fukked up
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only indian dudes i see get white women (and they avg as hell) are ones who are like drs. Or those dudes you'd mistake for like a italian

I known this one whitewashed Indian dude who wears a Puma Italia track jacket like every other day. :russ: Like, bruh are you wearing that jacket so maybe hoes will mistake you for Italian? Wearing a track jacket of a nationality you ain't like it still that four month window in Spring of 2005. :mjlol:Like ain't no one mistaking your stank Curry ass an I-talian. And them whitewashed curry nikkas always try to whiten their extremely Indian names. Like your name ain't Sam, bytch, it's Samgupta. :what:

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
100% factd, dont care who gets offended

Breh when i first met the team that i would be heading up in India, we took them to a strip club in Dallas.

We were kicked out under an hour, maybe 45 minutes because 2 of them tried to fukk the strippers.... even after being told to stop touching...

Btw, one guy was 50+, other was 28, both had wives and kids...

I could tell an even worse story but i dont even wanna go there.:hubie:

My experience with Indians has taught me all i need to know about how they operate in the presence of a woman they find attractive, and its fukked up

cmoooooooooooooooooon...hit us with the story breh...I deal with these weirdo fukks errrrday and a few live in my building :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I known this one whitewashed Indian dude who wears a Puma Italia track jacket like every other day. :russ: Like, bruh are you wearing that jacket so maybe hoes will mistake you for Italian? Wearing a track jacket of a nationality you ain't like it still that four month window in Spring of 2005. :mjlol:Like ain't no one mistaking your stank Curry ass an I-talian. And them whitewashed curry nikkas always try to whiten their extremely Indian names. Like your name ain't Sam, bytch, it's Samgupta. :what:

randy but name randvinder

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Arab guys do that too. It makes the whole ratio lopsided till women feel defensive AND entitled. The messed up part is the arab men don't allow their women to come to the bar yet roll 50 deep which makes it worse. And they simp by buying drinks acting as if a drink automatically makes the woman talk toyou. If you go to a spot that's popular with them it's a wrap.
They mostly international students rich asf
But zero game..
Just buy shots all night lol