Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
They love white wimmins
Nice bunch of guys I work with. Non-racist. Get along with everyone, white, black, Hispanic, Asian.

Social skills? Not so smooth.
We are in this meeting. Mix of males and females. Meeting is over. Black female associate gets up and walks away. Dude's eyeballs are glued to her booty.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh isnt lying i have told this story before but when i went to london with a friend thats all they did.

They go in groups, circle around the chick(s) and then start fondeling. We were having no luck with women that night because they were everywhere.

The bouncer even told some indian brehs to behave or they will get thrown out. I was shocked by the blatand racism until i was in the club and saw what he ment.

Fuking disgusting
They kill the whole vibe
Chicks become defensive

Dudes going to lounge 30 deep wtf

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They get salty as fukk too when they see black men succeeding with the same women they creeped out minutes earlier. I had some dark skinned Indian dude try to cockblock me in a bar one time. :mjlol:

I posted this before and I think you replied :heh:, but when i took a uber mayb a month ago it was a indian guy and dude was asking me how to gt whit women :heh:. he's like you guys have it so easy how do you do it.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever saw a woman sweating an indian dude :patrice: They get no love, from NO chics :russ: That gotta be a miserable existence, no matter how much money you make, bytches dont want you :lolbron:

And there's no cologne in the world to mask that BO :picard: and shytting outdoors in public really dont attract hoes either :manny:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I posted this before and I think you replied :heh:, but when i took a uber mayb a month ago it was a indian guy and dude was asking me how to gt whit women :heh:. he's like you guys have it so easy how do you do it.

I think I remember that one, thier thirst for white p*ssy is something else. :mjlol: There's a club called Beach Club west of Montreal that has a bar and swimming pools. Those Indian dudes get their grope on heavy in those crowded pools once all the white chicks in skimpy bikinis jump in. :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think I remember that one, thier thirst for white p*ssy is something else. :mjlol: There's a club called Beach Club west of Montreal that has a bar and swimming pools. Those Indian dudes get their grope on heavy in those crowded pools once all the white chicks in skimpy bikinis jump in. :heh:

the only indian dudes i see get white women (and they avg as hell) are ones who are like drs. Or those dudes you'd mistake for like a italian

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the only indian dudes i see get white women (and they avg as hell) are ones who are like drs. Or those dudes you'd mistake for like a italian

Dark skinned Rajvinder is not pulling shyt :mjlol: And I feel no pity for them since they hate on black men the most. :pacspit:
185924764.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wonder what they think of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas.
They are all on some "cricket/squash/sports forum" saying things like, "I wonder what that thang smell like." and "I wish I were Nick Jonas... but for only one minute."