Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They go in groups and just circle females around on some :shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq::demonic:

Dont even ask me about the BO
Somali's are not far off in terms of swag, eating habits and general hygiene with their Indian curry eating brethrens.

f48.gif

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
They have rapist tendencies. Anybody that tells you black men thirst after white women have never been around Indian dudes because they take it to a whole different level.

At least the thirst is reciprocal between black men and white women. Most pawgs are :scust: at Indian dudes. The only Indians I see pulling pawgs are super white washed ones.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have rapist tendencies. Anybody that tells you black men thirst after white women have never been around Indian dudes because they take it to a whole different level.

This is the shyt im talking about and alluding to.

You hear about but until you see it... you have no idea how true that shyt is.

Like... they really wanna rape women, thats really how their mind functions.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Breh isnt lying i have told this story before but when i went to london with a friend thats all they did.

They go in groups, circle around the chick(s) and then start fondeling. We were having no luck with women that night because they were everywhere.

The bouncer even told some indian brehs to behave or they will get thrown out. I was shocked by the blatand racism until i was in the club and saw what he ment.

Fuking disgusting

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm sure it's only light skin dudes pulling the good looking women in India. That combined with the male to female ratio is a recipe for disaster.

India's Man Problem
India’s total sex ratio — defined as the number of females per 1,000 males — has increased over the past 20 years, after dropping for the 80 years before that. As of 2011, there were 940 Indian women for every 1,000 men, up from 933 in 2001. But, thanks to population growth and a still-prevalent practice of female foeticide, the number of “extra men” is growing among India’s youth. There will be about 30 million extra men in India between the age of 15 and 35, the study estimates.