Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Are they making babies? Where are the half Indian half white people walking around out here
Do you travel? :usure:

There are “Anglo-Indians” everywhere.

images

Norah Jones.

100309navi-rawat1.jpg

Navi Rawat

rhona.png

Rhona Mitra

article-2256845-16BD1822000005DC-648_634x843.jpg

Lacey Banghard

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...
:mjlol::dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nikkas in here actually think cac cave bittches are a prize..oh hell naw.. Indian dudes dikkin them down also.. they ain’t anything special.. wake up dumb nikkas
Who said this Patel? You seem rather perturbed for a Black man :mjpls:

And I seen them get turned down with money in hand. Stop it.