Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This article pretty much sums up their dumbass sick culture:
Too many men: China and India battle with the consequences

India, a country that has a deeply held preferences for sons and male heirs, has an excess of 37 million males, according to its most recent census.
The number of newborn female babies compared with males has continued to plummet, even as the country grows more developed and prosperous.
The imbalance creates a surplus of bachelors and exacerbates human trafficking, both for brides and, possibly, prostitution.

Officials attribute this to the advent of sex-selective technology in the last 30 years, which is now banned but still in widespread use.

^^^^ they're a backward people. they worship MALES in their culture like deity's, the women are foot stools.

their problem is that shyt doesn't fly outside of INDIA, they just look like the thirsty weirdos that they are.

fukk em. :pacspit:
Somebody is gonna make a fortune selling sex robots to these nikkas:whew:

I never realized how much of a blessing it was to be able to have game and pull any chick. Praise the lord.:blessed:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: i've NEVER seen an indian dude with a woman that wasn't indian breh...not saying it doesn't happen, but i've never seen it.

don't nobody want their dirty asses but indian women from where i'm sitting.

So you really think it's because of their culture? No.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Even some Indian chicks hit em with the :mjpls:and go right for the white dudes. :mjlol:

That video shows so much right there. :mjlol:

"Why won't they like me, it's not fair! Look, I'm the kind of creep who will conduct elaborate schemes to attack a woman if she won't date me!"

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
It's what happens when you come from a conservative society with arranged marriages. 90% of them are in a marriage cus their family forced them. They end up rebeling because of this especially when they come to more open societies. Japanese dudes on the other end fukkin robots :mjlol:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Man I've never been cock blocked so viciously it was rediculous. I was in London putting in work on these two white broads and my "wingman" blew it by telling these girls and I quote "I want to **** you in the *** and *** on your face." And he pointed at them when he said it. Evening ruined lmao

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Indians the only ethnicity to have less juice with women than Asian nikkas. At least hella Asians can dress, the ones who don't look fobby and dress too feminine. And Asian nikkas who really from the hood in Cali be eating just fine with all races of women. Asians main problem is that their women hate themselves and will fukk with any cac even if he's 55 years old or 5'4", bald or extremely fat or skinny. :mindblown:Indian brehs are just cringeworthy. Even the Americanized ones adopted by cacs. :martin: Know this one Americanized Indian who was adopted by cacs and he's constantly joking about being Indian in front of cacs like Timothy DeLa Ghetto makes fun of himself for being Asian. :snoop: Absolutely no real self respect. :why:Imagine a nikka making fun of himself for being black purely for cac amusement. :pacspit:
Man I cant even hate on that Timothy fella, he put on this 6'2 asian model vball player from LA and her IG profile does it for me. I got an innate weakness for tall women and PAAGs though

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Last edited:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...
Post of the Year

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
IFive minutes from the airport I turn my head and see a dude in broad day light with zero fukks squat and take a shyt right on the sidewalk as if its a public toilet...That is not a myth, its not a joke, they really do that in Mumbai...

The last time 2 tourists straight up tried to line up a train with a dancer. Lame ass dudes threw the offer right in her face no finesse... "How much for 2 of us at same time, we want sex.

I was in London putting in work on these two white broads and my "wingman" blew it by telling these girls and I quote "I want to **** you in the *** and *** on your face." And he pointed at them when he said it. Evening ruined lmao

Smh Smack the shyt outta him and his man who was playing “lookout”, and the rest of them the whole group scatters like roaches.

I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...

View media item 18600