Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
100% factd, dont care who gets offended

Breh when i first met the team that i would be heading up in India, we took them to a strip club in Dallas.

We were kicked out under an hour, maybe 45 minutes because 2 of them tried to fukk the strippers.... even after being told to stop touching...

Btw, one guy was 50+, other was 28, both had wives and kids...

I could tell an even worse story but i dont even wanna go there.:hubie:

My experience with Indians has taught me all i need to know about how they operate in the presence of a woman they find attractive, and its fukked up

What’s the other story breh? :feedme:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah Taiwanese . I edited it.

First time I smashed she started crying in regret got up and left after a min into it... Blah blah I can't believe I just did this.....2 weeks later.....the incident I posted happened. Lol. Smashed for like a month before she too left for india
Lmao how do u go from stopping 2 mins into cheating to Skyping ya man in another country telling him you love him while his homie naked 5 feet away off camera?! You GOTTA make a thread on how u pulled shorty or explain it here.

These broads are something else

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This girl is idiotic

Third world countries aren't amusement parks.

India is a poverty stricken country filled with people who will do anything to make a little bit of money. Harassing people and trying to cheat them out of money is par for the course.

If she was expecting the kind of experience she would get in a western country, she should have gone to a western country.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lmao how do u go from stopping 2 mins into cheating to Skyping ya man in another country telling him you love him while his homie naked 5 feet away off camera?! You GOTTA make a thread on how u pulled shorty or explain it here.

These broads are something else
Took 2 weeks later to have an epiphany ..she had thoughts AND that nikka was being a controlling drunk dikk from india skype

I should mention he was 23 and she was 33...but was trying to boss her like she was a 19 yr old village Indian girl :dead: